Sign in to follow this  

Pitster Pro Service!

about 6 weeks ago i was posting stuff about my motor going to h3!! and so people told me to send it back and i did. 2 weeks later i called them and they said they had jsut got it and they were going to send it off that day. Well its been about 3 weeks and nothing has came. And i have had nothing to do for the last couple weeks and im starting to get mad. I keep trying to call them and for some reason i cant get hold of them. And i dont jusyt want to forget bout it cuz that would be a waste of 450 dollars. And im only 13 so i dont make alota money like that. Well you ppl should past wut to do. or if the same has happend to you. I think its BS.

yup i have had problems too, they have yet to send me a new shock for my borken pitster shock or a cradle mount that they would send after i cracked my engine cases...i have given up

I'm sure gary will come on here and address the problems.They have great service so I wouldn't get to concerned.They will take care of you.

ya its one thing to help the guy out that whines online, but doesnt everyone have the right to good service without having to come online and bitch?

Gary took care all the problems with the Pitster we had. Right now he may be in China dealing with a baby he and his wife are adopting.

As many others will tell you he's usually right on any problems. Give him a few days and then holler back at him.

if you need help with a warrenty issue pm me

we had a back order on rear shocks and cradles going on for a while

but

some people take it to far

we didnt break your cases ,but we did invent a cradle mount product to install so case damage could be avoided

just wondering if honda has ever once replaced a case damaged motor or even one broken frame

its the shock that got me the most upset becuase i broke one, was told the new one would be an "updated" one and once i got it it was the same thing and guess what it broke just like the other one did. snapped on the face of a jump as i was about to take off. clearly these shocks are fualty and should be replaced with better units

well my problem is that my motors been there for like 2 to 3 weeks and i have had nothing to ride and i figured it woulda been here bout 2 weeks after i sent it but i guess not and i even called then a few weeks back and they said they were sending it.

Wow. These are great examples of why I chose to go with a Honda CRF50 instead of a Pister or some other knock-off. Seeing things like this just reassures me that I made the right choice. I hope you guys get your problems straightened out!