Sign in to follow this  

lmao....millville

anybody watching millville..... funniest thing i have ever seen. chad, james and gibson all stuck on a hill together and vullmin pumping his fist after getting through a section. this race is great. tune to oln right now if your not watching it

I'm loving this!! This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

ya ricky ended up lapping 2nd place and winnning it. Best was when Stewart got back on the bike after being stuck and went down the hill and triend to egt speed to go back up and he fell off. lmao

this is defentley the funniest race i have ever seen :ride: Reed gets stuck , then Bubba falls on him then Bubbz goes down to see the fans go back up the hill and falls again :applause: :applause: :applause: I feel sorry for Reed though first Moto his bikes brakes and second he ends up getting hurt :thumbsup: !!!

ROTFLMFAO!! Rember Reed was crashed, and he was just watching Bubba while his out-of-shape 250+ LB mechanic coudn't get the bike off the ground? Than bubba gets up, goes backwords, turns around, and crashes.. ROTFLMFAO!!!

I love when the pro's look like me riding on a reguler day.. HAHAHAHAHA!! I laughed the WHOLE RACE!!

ROTFLMFAO!! Rember Reed was crashed, and he was just watching Bubba while his out-of-shape 250+ LB mechanic coudn't get the bike off the ground? Than bubba gets up, goes backwords, turns around, and crashes.. ROTFLMFAO!!!

I love when the pro's look like me riding on a reguler day.. HAHAHAHAHA!! I laughed the WHOLE RACE!!

me too :thumbsup::ride::applause:

They are probably faster riding in that mud sh*it than me on a dry track, minus getting stuck

They are probably faster riding in that mud sh*it than me on a dry track, minus getting stuck

Hahaha.. I am SO GLAD I didn't go to millville.. But it looked PERFECT before the rain... :thumbsup:

Hahahaha.. Rember Vullimens "outside" line? And than his "inside" line?

Hahaha.. I am SO GLAD I didn't go to millville.. But it looked PERFECT before the rain... :thumbsup:

Hahahaha.. Rember Vullimens "outside" line? And than his "inside" line?

haha, yeah, it was in the same turn to. first moto he goes into the bushes then 2nd moto hes up in the grass. halarious :ride: