Sign in to follow this  

Cahuilla Creek open?

Yesterday I called the Cahuilla Creek number and the recording said open this weekend. But now I called today and it says "Track will reopen next weekend" nothing about being closed. Anyone in this area know if for sure its closed? I left her a message but she never calls back.

..Uh, Yeah...

I commented about this on Proride.com as well.

I checked their website Friday night and it stated that they were open this weekend with the main track and the vet track was closed for installing a new water system.

So, I drive out and get there right at 9 AM yesterday and the gates are locked! The track looks groomed for the most part and there is some guy riding in the bulldozer.

I call the track while I'm there and THAT"S when they say they the whole facility is closed until next weekend the 26-27!

I want my gas money back! Grrrr! :thumbsup:

Thanx I'm glad I didnt driver there. It's an hour drive for me. But I have driven there before when it was closed. Sucks. Also I've yet to see any water on the vet track.

It's sort been the same way on the MAIN track as well!

Rumor has it that the track should be pretty smokin'. It re-opened today. I have a birthday gig tonight so hopefully I'll be at the track tomorrow barring any major hangover! :thumbsup: