Sign in to follow this  

Does any one stunt there dr

so i stunt right and i can do circle wheelies on my 50 my 100 and i hove so much trubble on this any help?

I just picked up my DRZ-SM Friday. I will be stunting it, commuting on it, tearing up fire roads on it, etc. I have a 50 as well and can do circles on that but I think it will be awhile before I can do em on the DRZ!

Go search youtube etc I know one of the Wheelie Boyz has a DRZ-SM and there are vids of him tearing it up posted.

so i stunt right and i can do circle wheelies on my 50 my 100 and i hove so much trubble on this any help?

I've been trying to do circles on my SM and haven't gotten it yet either. Seems like the balance point is very high. Changing your gearing (down in front, up in rear) will help. Also, turn up your idle so it is just high enough that you can keep the bike up without using the throttle. Hope this helps.

Hogwash. I beat the hell out of my SM and have absolutely no fear of any suspension parts failing.

Yea I can stunt................ Right into the ruebarb,thats protected by a barbwire fence that is patrolled by a drz eating dog. Some days its better off to stay in bed?