Sign in to follow this  

cahuilla creek

anyone know whats going on up there ? i called last night and the answering machine said thay would be open. we drove up this morning and were closed :thumbsup:

I've heard that they are installing the watering system on the track and are going to be closed while they do the work. Don't quote me on this to be true it's just what I heard. :thumbsup:

that sucks, hope it wasn't too much of a drive. so there was no one there? not even the workers?

I was on my way out there and a buddy called and said they turned everybody away atthe gate and wont be open utill the 26th.

Why dont they just keep the web site up to date so people dont waste their time...

The same thing happened to me two weeks ago. Luckily I live about 10 minutes away. Went to Elsinore instead.

I was set to go there again this Sunday, but something came up.

I really hope all these improvements are worth the wait. But, the website says "mechanical difficulties". What the heck?

If they can keep both tracks perfectly watered all the time it will be worth it. They just need to keep the riders informed so we dont waste time and gas.

I want to live 10 minutes from Chauilla!

anyone know whats going on up there ? i called last night and the answering machine said thay would be open. we drove up this morning and were closed :thumbsup:

Ditto!

:ride::applause::applause: