Sign in to follow this  

Anybody have a stock header to sell

I bent my stock header and need to get another. So if anyone has replaced their header with aftermarket and have the stock one taking up space I will buy it and pay for shipping. Please help me the snow is going to start flying in

colorado soon. Thanks a lot everyone.

Ray

How bad did u bend it? too bad for the freezer trick? Oh and i dont have an exta, sorry... Where are you in Co?

It should fit as long as it's the not older than 05. pretty sure guys have been putting on the titanium 06 headers. Do a search to make sure tho.

As per stated above the r header will fit on the x but is not as long as the x and will thus equate to less torq and more mid and top end. Anayways if anyone does have a stock header for a crfx 450 x please let me know price and location.

I live in boulder colorado and if anyone wants to ride drop me a line @ motostingray@yahoo.com.au it is hard to find people who want to ride anything with a motor in boulder.

Thanks ray

How do you cap it for the freezer trick to worrk. I imagine it has to be tight enough for no water to escape and this is the part that I cant figure out.

Thanks

ray

How do you cap it for the freezer trick to worrk. I imagine it has to be tight enough for no water to escape and this is the part that I cant figure out.

Thanks

ray

Im pretty sure you can do it without capping up the ends, just pour water in enough to cover where the dents are and freeze it, try it without a cap on it and see if it works, you dont want too much pressure to build up and crack your pipe.

I have a stock X header I'd trade for an R header. My stock (X) header has about 6 hours on it, according to the guy I bought the bike from.

Mike