Sign in to follow this  

Pictures from todays trail ride

I've been going out to the place called 'end of the world' right outside of Mount Pleasant and riding lately, trail riding is a blast. Anyway thought I'd share some pictures.

Ahh clear cutting at its finest:

fullsize

fullsize

Even with smooth trails is sketchy with the 17" wheels and D208 tires

fullsize

Lessons learned....D208s SUCK in the mud...spinning them up in the sand to make forward progress wears them out really fast...when it doubt twist the throttle:nanana

fullsize

You might get stuck at the end of the world with those tires! Must have been like riding on grease when you hit that mud.

You might get stuck at the end of the world with those tires! Must have been like riding on grease when you hit that mud.

Couldent have described it better, luckily there isnt a lot of mud and they actually go decent on the sand....turnings another matter :thumbsup:

I've been going out to the place called 'end of the world' right outside of Mount Pleasant and riding lately, trail riding is a blast. Anyway thought I'd share some pictures.

Ahh clear cutting at its finest:

fullsize

fullsize

Even with smooth trails is sketchy with the 17" wheels and D208 tires

fullsize

Lessons learned....D208s SUCK in the mud...spinning them up in the sand to make forward progress wears them out really fast...when it doubt twist the throttle:nanana

fullsize

Is that area open to ORVs (non licensed?)? What's it like? Lots of trails? I have not been over there......

why ride a supermoto in the trails?

Because its what I have :thumbsup:

I called the DNR about riding back there and it is not an official ORV place, the bike has to be street legal to ride back there since the two tracks are techincally old logging roads. As long as your bike is street legal its ok.