Sign in to follow this  

Searching has been temporarily disabled???

I hate it when I get this:

Searching has been temporarily disabled.

This is an automatic feature that temporarily disables the search function during periods of high web site traffic. Searching will automatically turn back on when traffic returns to normal.

Please wait a few minutes and try again.

I am sitting here trying to buy some stuff from the TT store and can't look up previous posts about some of the parts I want to order. LOL :thumbsup::ride::applause::applause::applause:

I know what you mean. 99.9% of the time the damn search feature doesn't work. So then if you start a thread about something people will go:"USE THE SEARCH!!!". HAHA yeah but it seems to never work, especially when you need the info.

It works now for me too. Try to do a search around 5:00MT on a weekday and you will get it everytime.

Look at the avatars of myself and "YdogsflY" - see anything in common?

Always works for me.

This is why it always works for you:

Team TT Benefits Include

- Fewer ad banners = faster page loads

- Access to private member only forums

- Ability to upload photos and attachments directly to the forum

- Much, much larger private message inbox

- Ability to create polls

- Special avatar so everyone knows you're a Team TT member

- Full time forum search - Tired of trying to do a search only to find the search has been temporarily disabled due to high site traffic? Team TT members can always use the search function, no matter how busy the site is.- Double the file size on your personal avatar. It's still limited to 80x80, but the files size can be up to 20k instead of the normal 10k

If you would like to join Team TT CLICK HERE.

Look at the avatars of myself and "YdogsflY" - see anything in common?

is that what you look like when you don't get your coffee? :thumbsup:

There you go... you get a big PM box too... you can even make a poll if you want...

Edit - you would also have access to the members only forum - kind of like and executive wash room key, but you may not be old enough to remember what those are. FWIW - the TT upgrade should be done soon so searching being disabled should no longer be an issue.

So...you get that when you pay the $9.95 charge that enables you to buy OEM parts? I was going to do that but they did not have any 2006 YZ parts on the website.

Thanks...

So...you get that when you pay the $9.95 charge that enables you to buy OEM parts? I was going to do that but they did not have any 2006 YZ parts on the website.

Thanks...

No, I don't think so. I paid the $9.95 to the OEM parts store & I'm not a team member. I think it's a seperate charge.

It is $29.95 a year to become a TT member. I just bought a ton of stuff from the TT store and could not even use the search feature to locate recommended parts that others suggested.

Did I mention that I spent over $250.00 bucks and I am not a TT member? :thumbsup:

Thanks...

It is $29.95 a year to become a TT member. I just bought a ton of stuff from the TT store and could not even use the search feature to locate recommended parts that others suggested.

Did I mention that I spent over $250.00 bucks and I am not a TT member? :thumbsup:

Thanks...

$4/month, $10/3 months, $30/Year. For that $ you become a member and has nothing at all to do with the OEM store membership charge. It would be NICE to have the $30/year make you a member of the OEM store but I am not going to suggest it since the OEM membership fees seem to be a sensitive issue and frankly it is none of my business.

If all you want is the search feature to work more reliably just wait a little bit and the servers should be upgraded soon enough.

Thanks...

I have to agree with that, anyone who purchases $30 or more should become a TT Team member for one year. I know I spent $106 not too long ago.

I have to agree with that, anyone who purchases $30 or more should become a TT Team member for one year. I know I spent $106 not too long ago.

That is stretching things a bit - After all the $ it takes to run the store they can't be making that much on stuff.