Sign in to follow this  

To show that I'm not a hypocrite...pics of me on tCRF150...and big bike.

Lots.

Meh...

DSCN0131.jpg

DSCN0129.jpg

DSCN0125.jpg

DSCN0121.jpg

Big bike....

DSCN0110.jpg

DSCN0094.jpg

Cool pictars of my brother.

DSCN0086.jpg

DSCN0078.jpg

Wallpapers I made.

skylimit1yp6.th.jpg

consumedrz5.th.jpg

rollerwheelienu6.th.jpg

So you know I'm legit now.

Thanks for looking.

PHOTOSHOP! :ride:

The last 3 were put in photoshop, yes! :thumbsup: How else do you put text and filters on?

MXDerek quote from another post.

What is the obsession with wanting to change the suspension on the 230's? &%$#@! did you buy a trail bike if you wanted an MX bike?

You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd.

Looks alot like you are doing motocross style riding. On a trail bike? Is that a big bike with big forks you have out on the trail as well? So you are saying big forks are ok on the trail? Despite your attampt, your pics confirm you are a hypocrite.

Here is why - I am talking about forks. Others can not have big forks for trail riding with out you attacking them(as your quote shows) but it is OK for you to ride trails with big forks?

MXDerek quote from another post.

Looks alot like you are doing motocross style riding. On a trail bike? Is that a big bike with big forks you have out on the trail as well? So you are saying big forks are ok on the trail? Despite your attampt, your pics confirm you are a hypocrite.

Here is why - I am talking about forks. Others can not have big forks for trail riding with out you attacking them(as your quote shows) but it is OK for you to ride trails with big forks?

Where am I trail riding?

in all of your pics... im pretty sure thats not a track :thumbsup:

It's grown over. The one of the wallpapers I posted, I am riding at our new track.

DSC03954.jpg

DSC03955.jpg

DSC03956.jpg

DSC03942.jpg

DSC03952.jpg

DSC03951.jpg

Thanks for looking.

We actually did some maintenance on the small (grassed over) track. It looks much better now.

The small track is actually too cramped for the big bikes, but it's a perfect big/midsize mini track. :thumbsup:

Hey Derek - I think everyone just likes giving you a hard time now. Don't sweat it - just let it roll off your back. You're probably taking all the hassles better than some people would!

BTW, looks like you were having fun too - I just skimmed through the photos but what was the big bike you were riding?

Mike

2002 CR250. The most I can afford in college. I got the 150 at a deal too (I work at a bike shop).

Yea man that looks like a nice track and looks like you and your brother are having fun mudding!

Thanks guys.

And I hate mud! :thumbsup: Our track is clay/silt and it is slippery as hell when wet! But you gotta ride...

I have to say, those are really nice pics. Is that a digital camera? They look like the guy taking the pics is a shutter bug because those show talent.

If you have more post em up becasue they are well done. I'd like to see more. Looks like you really get on it as well. Nice.

I'll have some more on photbucket.

But thanks for the compliments. Me and my brother have been doing film and photo for a while.

BTW, I saw your bike. I like it! :thumbsup:

Thanksfor the bike words. You guys have photo skills. Defeinitly shows you guys know what you are doing with a camera. Nice job man. Best user pics I have seen on any forum. I wish you could take some of me, not that I can ride as good as you but damn, some of those are nice damn pics and I have non but crap of me.

Thanksfor the bike words. You guys have photo skills. Defeinitly shows you guys know what you are doing with a camera. Nice job man. Best user pics I have seen on any forum. I wish you could take some of me, not that I can ride as good as you but damn, some of those are nice damn pics and I have non but crap of me.

Thanks man!

Find somebody that rides with you to take pics....guys who ride tend to know when to snap the pics. Buy a Nikon D50, put it on auto, and you should get some decent stuff!