Just picked up a 2007 CRF 250Rf yesterday

I just picked up a an 07 CRF 250R yesterday and I must say it is a really nice bike. I have been riding a 2003 YZF 450 for the last two years and I wanted something to fit me better. It is my first Honda and I would like to know if anyone out there has suspension or engine set up tips.

I put a picture in my garage, I am not familiar with putting a picture on this thread. I will gladly do it if someone will tell me how.

Welcome friend, and congrats on the new bike! Many of us are anxious to see a photo of an 07 in someone's garage or driveway :ride:

You need to use a host website to post a photo. You will upload your pic to them, and then cut and paste a link into an email. Most people use this one....http://photobucket.com/login.php It's free.

I couldn't see the pic in your garage. Have fun on that bad boy and be safe bro. ?

04--05---06---07 same bike with miner tweeks STILL the best bike on the planet and the rest know it..

Soem of those tweaks not so minor. Cant offer to many suggestions because your bike is so new. Bog supposed to be fixed, valves supposed to be a little better, etc. You tell us ?

And BTW, I hate you :ride:

Check out my garage, I just got the picture in. Sorry the imaging is not so good, my digital camera is not the greatest. I had the bike out today and i think it is the best bike I will ride for a while. Honda's craftsmanship can not be beaten. ?