Smokie Smokie :@

ok, so i get a new bbk for my bike becouse it was smoking and it was geting worse so i figured it was a scrach in the cylinder. the place we sent it too to get a heli coil put in screwed it up didnt flush it out and the thing was full of aluminum shavings :ride: so i get a new kit for it, split the cases and clean it out really well. so i get it put back together and start it up runs ok and starts smokin really bad, there is oil sitting in the pipe :applause::applause:? does anyone know what could be wrong? valves?

well we took the valves out today and they were caked with carbon build up on the exhaust valve ? so im geting new valves and seals, hopefully that will help it! ill take a pic tomarow i couldnt beleive how much carbon was in there :ride:

I have had a carbon problem with my truck before, and believe me, it sucks...It is more than likely the issue. Good luck with that sucker... ?
we're going to clean the head out as much as possible and hopefully that will be the end of problems :ride:

might i suggest looking at the rings? the first time i built my bbr150, the bike smoked like crazy from the moment i started it up. i took it back apart and one of the oil rings had been damaged. i think it was a manufacturer defect, but i put new rings in it and now it runs like a motherf***er. the next thing i would do is take a wire brush and scratch off all the carbon off of the valves and the rest of the combustion chamber.

there really is nothing like a bored-out ttr, my friends.

might i suggest looking at the rings? the first time i built my bbr150, the bike smoked like crazy from the moment i started it up. i took it back apart and one of the oil rings had been damaged. i think it was a manufacturer defect, but i put new rings in it and now it runs like a motherf***er. the next thing i would do is take a wire brush and scratch off all the carbon off of the valves and the rest of the combustion chamber.

there really is nothing like a bored-out ttr, my friends.

what was wrong with the rings? i might take them out and check. i shouldnt have to get new ones if they are ok should i? they have less than 30 min on them

if theres only 30 minutes on them then your probably ok. take my advice if nothing else works

i have never had complications with any bbr products except for those rings.

alright thanks ill have to check that out if the valves don't work

well it looks like the valves fixed the problem. at first it was smoking really bad then my bro took it out for a while and it had almost stoped so hopefully it was only the oil buring out of the pipe....fingers crossed.. ill find out tomarow when i ride it for a while