Sign in to follow this  

flush mount turn signals

I just bought some turn signals from Baja Designs that don't stick out as far as the ones that come on the DR's. I just picked them up today, and I haven't had a chance to put them on yet.

I haven't had a chance to put them on yet, but here's a picture.

TurnSignals002.jpg

The ones that are already on the bike are Lockhart-Phillips. Hard plastic - one of them broke when I went through some brush but I put it back on with Krazy Glue. A package of 2 only costs about $15.

The ones in the middle are the ones the dealer sold me as Baja Designs. They're pretty flexible and they don't stick out as far as the stock Suzuki turn signals that you see in back. The package says K&S Technologies, Inc., San Diego, CA. I really won't know how well they hold up until I've had them on the bike for a while and fall down a few times. A package of 2 costs $35 - that's as much as one Suzuki turn signal.

TurnSignals003.jpg

As you can see from this picture, the wires on the Baja Designs turn signals are shorter than the Suzuki wires. I'm going to have to solder more wire onto them and attach the Suzuki plug adapters.

Here is (a rather poor) photo of my flush mount rear turn signals. You can see it right beside the taillight, partially hidden by the rack.

DR6505.JPG

Here is the front, with the same type flush mounts on the light housing/number plate.

DR6501.jpg