It's that time again...

it's getting pretty close to riding season again. anyone have any big trips planned?

we already have thanksgiving lined up to go out to jawbone. can't wait!

Yeah it's like they live on the other side of the equator. My riding season is going to start winding down here in the NE. The days will be getting shorter and once hunting season starts up in Oct. you don't want to be in the woods, atleast around here. Also the start of football season has a tendency to keep out of the woods and in front of the TV more on Sundays plus i attend college games each Saturday.

green sticker means you can ride all year around, any day you want. red sticker means you can only ride in a certain time ((im not sure what the dates are, but for example it would be like Oct. 31st-June 1st you can ride, and the other time of the year you cant))

it has something to do with emissions and stuff like that. thats why us californians you will see have 2002s or older.

i would say the most popular 250 2smoke is the 2002 cr250.

basically the red/green sticker is a bunch of BS

man my riding season is winding down... nights are getting cold, suns goin down earlier and earlier. soon the trees will start turning ornange and boom, before you know it that white stuff will be everywhere.

man my riding season is winding down... nights are getting cold, suns goin down earlier and earlier. soon the trees will start turning ornange and boom, before you know it that white stuff will be everywhere.

Now your making me depressed. ? Fortunately, here we get a few good riding days a month in the winter.

I saw a few orange leaves the other day :ride:

Before you know it, the idiots from Wisconsin and Illinois will be up here going "ohh look at the pretty leaves" ?

Oh well, I guess it's just time to get the old Carhartt out and do some winter wheeling with the guys in the 4x4 club at college.

Riding season never ends, I ride in the snow, I ride when its 106 out, I ride when its raining, and I ride when its 31 out! The only thing that stops me is when the track owners ***** out and dont open the track. Jesus...

Yall should try it too...

Riding season never ends, I ride in the snow, I ride when its 106 out, I ride when its raining, and I ride when its 31 out! The only thing that stops me is when the track owners ***** out and dont open the track. Jesus...

Yall should try it too...

Winter here in Northeast PA is a little different then i'm sure it is in Texas. I can only imagine some parts of Michigan and New England, forget out it. Once the flakes fly in December i might not see the ground but for a couple days here and there until mid March. Also i don't ride tracks i ride the woods. If i could ride in the winter and enjoy it i would be i don't see that being the case. Hunting season is the biggest problem starting in mid October through December before the snow falls. We got some crazy SOB's that'll just start shooting at anything that moves.

In in the middle of Texas and yes its hot but that doesnt stop anyone. Infact, if you call someone to ride and they complain about "It's to hot" ? , you need to get new friends.

There are two excuses for not riding; Broken Bones & broken bike. And those excuses have a lifespan of only a few weeks.