Sign in to follow this  

Crusty Demons of Dirt Compilation

Heres a compilation of clips from Crusty Demons of Dirt 3. I took parts from throughout the movie and put them into one video edited to "Open your eyes" by Guano apes. A video posted a while back had the song and it seemed like people liked it so i went ahead and edited it to it. But trust me, I'm sick of hearing the sucker. The footage is very old looking and glitchy but thats how it was from the original. Hope you like it, enjoy! :thumbsup:

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE FOOTAGE ON THIS VIDEO

the natural land jumps look the best. i think after this crusty is when it turned to poop with most of the action happening in arenas.

That's sweet man. Some of those bails I would wish I had a parachute on my back, the go-cart is the best...it's like "BRAPPP BRAPPP."

yeah it started going to un natural jumps. I already dont like the videos because all of the footage they have that has nothing to do with motocross. But i downlaoded all of them on limewire(shhh) so they're fine with me :thumbsup:

Nice video :thumbsup:

funny thing when the guys in go cart was drifting there the music wasnt on, i thought he was going to crash in a in a car or something and then the music woild go on sayin "Open your eyes" :applause: I think u all got my point :applause::ride:

whats the name of the song? i kinda like it, i like that clip a lot tho sweet natural terrain jumps

are u serious :ride:

Heres a compilation of clips from Crusty Demons of Dirt 3. I took parts from throughout the movie and put them into one video edited to "Open your eyes" by Guana Apes A video posted a while back had the song and it seemed like people liked it so i went ahead and edited it to it. But trust me, I'm sick of hearing the sucker. The footage is very old looking and glitchy but thats how it was from the original. Hope you like it, enjoy! :thumbsup:

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE FOOTAGE ON THIS VIDEO

he mansioned it in the Original post :applause: , but onece again

Its "Open Your Eyes" by Guana Apes

GuanO Apes?????

yeah i corrected it earlie. Careless mistake on my part.

I think that song is the most asked about on TT.

damn i love that song! and the part at 2:15 where travis does the wallride to scrub thing gives me wood everytime i watch it. that was back when crusty vids were actually worth watching. thank you for posting that! :thumbsup:

those where back when crusties were actroly gnarly. And seth enslo was way crazy back then. I wish i had the balls/skill to jump half as far as some of those natural jumps

Travis was 12 when that clip was made, it's also on one of the Terrafirma's think maybe it was Terrafirma 3.