Sign in to follow this  

ate sh*t up MT herman today

Me and a couple buddys went up Herman today, and it was a damn good ride until i hit a rut goin in 4th gear, flew over the bars, nailed my hip and my knee, tweaked my front wheel, bent my bars, and tweaked my clamp out. That pretty muched ruined my day, but i was in for it even worse. We got lost and ended up taking a 1 foot wide walking trail for about 3-4 miles, and ended up about 10 miles down the front range in some a little town. So we just rode on the streets back to Mt herman road, and were good from there. Awesome experience, but damn it was a rough ride.

Sounds like your day went from 0-Crap in a matter of seconds. Hopefully the injuries arent too bad, and it looks to me that you found your way back... Haha.

Yea ill just be limping on my right leg for awhile, and i have a goose egg the size of alaska on my hip, but ill be fine, and i just need new bars for the bike. We had to ride over a barb wire fence, and go through someones back yard to get back, but we made it. Quite the adventure.