Sign in to follow this  

How Much Did You Pay For Your 06??

I am looking at a limited edition 2006 250f and me and the dealer can't seem to agree on a price. What did you guys pay for your 06's?

i got mine for 5300 out the door we got luck cause we talked of the phone and that is what we said then when we got there he want to try to slap us with set up fees and crap

hey make sure they haven alread titled it cause you dont want to be the second owner :thumbsup: on a new bike

I just got one about a month ago for $4800 OTD but it was not a SE. :thumbsup:

I paid $6200 the day they hit the showroom. Right now, mid 5000s should be about right.

Thanks for all the posts guys. I can happily say that I now own a 2006 Yamaha YZ250f SE. I got it for 4850 OTD. I checked and I am the first owner of this brand new beauty.

HAHA you got screwed :thumbsup:

well since i financed it and not paid cash, its going to be a little more

the actual bike was $5,500, but set-up,freight, and taxes got me

and im paying for it myself, so thats all i could do, it takes me a while to get cash

and since i bought the bike during peak season, im not going to expect to get a great deal

and since im now working at a dealer, im pretty sure im getting the money i got "screwed" out of back in discounts and free products

Thanks for all the posts guys. I can happily say that I now own a 2006 Yamaha YZ250f SE. I got it for 4850 OTD. I checked and I am the first owner of this brand new beauty.

What dealer?

well since i financed it and not paid cash, its going to be a little more

the actual bike was $5,500, but set-up,freight, and taxes got me

and im paying for it myself, so thats all i could do, it takes me a while to get cash

and since i bought the bike during peak season, im not going to expect to get a great deal

and since im now working at a dealer, im pretty sure im getting the money i got "screwed" out of back in discounts and free products

Good point, I thought you meant you paid that amount in whole OTD

Hey bigred I got it at Southern Ocean Cycle Center. It's in Manahawkin New Jersey. What part of NJ are you in?

4850 OTD in jersey that includes tax BECAUSE YOU ARE A RESIDENT. I find that very hard to believe,but good luck with your bike. :thumbsup:

I live in Clayton,between Glassboro and Williamstown a 1.5hr south of you.

A buddy of mine just bought his 06 450 for 5600.00 otd! Like said above I gave 6450.00 the day they hit,but mine is a le!What are the 07's gonna go for?I guess you can pay more for a bike when they 1st come out or you can wait a while and save some cash!

4900 OTD for a SE, but that's only because i work at a dealer and this was a Yamaha auction bike.

make sure you've had your valve recall done too.

06 YZ250F LE - $4935 OTD - 8-9-06 Rock River PowerSports - Jefferson WI.

They have more and you can get an even better deal. The valve recall is done on mine, I LOVE THIS BIKE!

They had an eBay ad expire with NO bids for 4795 + 40 documentation fee.

Well I did forget to mention that there was a trade in involved :thumbsup:. They gave me 1750 for my old bike. I still think it was a good deal and im in love with the bike. It is by far the best bike I have owned. Yes I did have my valve recall done I had to wait an extra day to day to take the bike how cause of that =[

Well I did forget to mention that there was a trade in involved :thumbsup:. They gave me 1750 for my old bike. I still think it was a good deal and im in love with the bike. It is by far the best bike I have owned. Yes I did have my valve recall done I had to wait an extra day to day to take the bike how cause of that =[

Do we need to tell you to check the mechanic's work, i.e. check the head bolts torque specs as well as the valve clearances or have you read enough posts on here about those issues? :ride: