Sign in to follow this  

Anybody ride Maysville Ky indoor?

Maysville Ky indoor MX track........Anybody know the deal with this place? I have driven by it about 6 times in the past month and it seems like a ghost town? One day was even a saturday and nothing was going on. I wonder if it is still in business? thanks

Maysville Ky indoor MX track........Anybody know the deal with this place? I have driven by it about 6 times in the past month and it seems like a ghost town? One day was even a saturday and nothing was going on. I wonder if it is still in business? thanks

WWW.earlywineracing.com

umm, it's an indoor facility and it is "summer". But yes, they are very much in business and it is a great facility run by awesome people.

I have never been there. I want too try it this winter soo I don't loose any seat time. How busy do they get ?

Busy enough that they run practice in differant classes. If you go durring a weekday, it is not crowded at all.

Busy enough that they run practice in differant classes. If you go durring a weekday, it is not crowded at all.

Are they open on Mondays ? I would proubly go every Monday if they where open and not too crowded.

Are they open on Mondays ? I would proubly go every Monday if they where open and not too crowded.

click on this link, www.earlywineracing, and then click on "schedule", then read.

Oh, ok. That is a lot of work. Here you go, I did it for you and did a cut and paste from their website...

Open Practice: $20 (spectators free)

Every Tues & Weds 11:00am – 9:00pm &

Thurs 11:00am–6:00pm before race weekends. Weds is bikes only. Open Practice non-race weekends & holiday weeks – check website or call for practice schedule. Rentals available on Mondays

We did a day rental back in Feb. Top notch track, perfectly groomed and very safe.