Sign in to follow this  

Day at Daniel's w/ the kids

Me, Ryan and our boys got to try out Daniel's place with his son Austin on Saturday. Had a whole day of trails, tracks and steaks....is there anything better?

About half the gang

DayatDaniels040.jpg

Cody airing it out

DayatDaniels044-1.jpg

Taylor's first time

DayatDaniels001.jpg

Austin wanting to free-slyle it

DayatDaniels005.jpg

Cody showing us how it's done...again

DayatDaniels036.jpg

Taking a break from the heat

DayatDaniels012.jpg

Ryan on my bike, the "Dulkenator"....

DayatDaniels022.jpg

...and now on Cody's

DayatDaniels057.jpg

If only he could admit the he'd rather be on a Yamaha, he'd avoid all that embarrassment :thumbsup:

Looks like you had some fun. Where is the track located at? I would like to take my kids there to ride. Do they specific times for younger kids to ride without worrying about "big bikes"?

Will

Where is the track located at?

It's not a public track, just the back yard of one of the members here.

Check out my website for more pics from the day. It was a great day of riding for all of us, especially Mark, after he got his Yamaha started :ride:

http://community.webshots.com/album/15897555UKRgOkmepq

Videos:

mark - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3872114950386650291&hl=en

Daniel - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9131847414041175567&hl=en

Daniel - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3406038588380590048&hl=en

Cody's isn't viewable yet. The other 3 were instant, so I'm not sure what is taking Google so long with his :thumbsup: ?

So Mark, what did you find out about your bike?

Still not sure exactly how the dirt's been getting into the pilot jet but we pulled the carb again, replaced the boots fore and aft and various o-rings too. Ran all day at Daniel's in conciderable dust and with no problems. Also did a valve check and they were balls-on, so no apparent damage was done sucking all the grit. The most likely culpret was the o-ring between the airbox boot and the intake side of the carb. The boot itself looked good but the o-ring was pretty flat.

Got your Katoom yet? And did I tell ya I got a Husky on the way now?

We had an awesome time guys. We thank you for coming over and we will definitely do it again some time. :applause:

Austin said that his jumps look smaller on camera.....

The track was decent, steaks good, but no trash talk about Bob kinda disappointed me. Of course we had a lot to do to help Mark get ready to ride. I will not go into the details but it always makes you feel good to work on something and finally get it running.:thumbsup::ride:

Looks like you had some fun. Where is the track located at? I would like to take my kids there to ride. Do they specific times for younger kids to ride without worrying about "big bikes"?

Will

It is in my backyard in NWest NC, PM me we may be able to work something out.

Of course we had a lot to do to help Mark get ready to ride. I will not go into the details but it always makes you feel good to work on something and finally get it running.:thumbsup::ride:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

but no trash talk about Bob kinda disappointed me.

i must not be stirrin' the pot enough,mark just needs to trade that antique in for a 07 :thumbsup:

i must not be stirrin' the pot enough,mark just needs to trade that antique in for a 07 :ride:

ANTIQUE??????? That bike's still state of the art man, well almost. Anyway all it had was a fouled plug. Ryan's the one on a 10yr. old bike. :thumbsup:

yup, and I can replace/uprade an awful lot of new parts for the price of a new bike!

I did order a new kickshaft by the way.

mark, looks like ya blew all your $$ on a new husky anyway. i'll bet that things got some nuggets :thumbsup: just for SM or are ya gonna dual sport?

mark, looks like ya blew all your $$ on a new husky anyway. i'll bet that things got some nuggets :thumbsup: just for SM or are ya gonna dual sport?

It might see a gravel road or two but racing it SM probably ain't likely, I really just got it for having fun on the back roads. That 500lb ZRX1200 was just more bike than I wanted anymore.