Sign in to follow this  

Alessi vs. Villopoto.....

I so hope RV puts a beating on Alessi today.....i'll be so glad if RV can win the championship.........

I am a little disappointed in RV lately, acts kinda stuck up. I like to see a good battle, whom ever it is.

Actually, I thought RV was very fan freindly in the Millville pits. He came in after Sat practice and talked with me and a friend of mine for 3-4 minutes until we actually mentioned than WE better let him get back to work.

I was wondering too. And how come the guy didn't make the spoiler thread for this week?

Whats this I hear that Alessi's mechanic hit Villopoto on the head with a pit board and then taunted him as he rode by? Whats up with that?

I could honestly care less who wins as long as its a good, hard-fought race.

Well RV took Allesi out at I believe Budds Creek in a corner and that's why the wrench hit him.

Was it a block pass or did his just straight-up run him off the track? I dont have cable TV so I dont really watch the MX races. I just now started subscribing to some MX magazines, so Im hoping to be more up to date on this stuff...

Well Alessi took an outside line and then RV took an inside line that sweeped out to the outside and they came together and RV knocked Alessi on his butt.

I am a little disappointed in RV lately, acts kinda stuck up. I like to see a good battle, whom ever it is.

villopoto was awesome at the unadilla pits.....he's a quiet dude but had no problem signing my girlfriends shirt or talking to us.....i love a good battle myself....as long as that spoiled brat alessi doesn't win the battle....

#800 took like a 38th today in the first moto at Broome, his title hopes are over.

I just now started subscribing to some MX magazines, so Im hoping to be more up to date on this stuff...

Dont worry, if you subscribe to the magazines you will only be 1-2 months behind. :thumbsup: LOL

I'd just stick to the internet if you want the current info....

#800 took like a 38th today in the first moto at Broome, his title hopes are over.

i wouldnt say over....things are definitely looking up for villopoto but alessi is one crash or blown motor (by villopoto) away from being right back into the championship race....

villopoto was awesome at the unadilla pits.....he's a quiet dude but had no problem signing my girlfriends shirt or talking to us.....i love a good battle myself....as long as that spoiled brat alessi doesn't win the battle....

Sorry to inform you but he signed her shirt hoping to cop a feel..

Had nothing to do with being a nice guy....

I've said it before and I'll say it again...RV is a punk! But he is a great rider and may be the next rider to challange Bubba. I think he'll settle down in a year or two and quit being so damn cocky...its a kid think I guess.

Sorry to inform you but he signed her shirt hoping to cop a feel..

Had nothing to do with being a nice guy....

thats what i was thinking :ride:

tricky little bugger :thumbsup:

I don't understand why people are now saying he's cocky... Yeah he parked Allesi a couple times but that's racing. He barely talks on the podium and always seems really nervous...

I don't understand why people are now saying he's cocky... Yeah he parked Allesi a couple times but that's racing. He barely talks on the podium and always seems really nervous...
I don't get it either, other than a little guilty smile when he was asked about that incident, I haven't heard or read anything I would consider cocky from him.

Allesi is 20 points down on Villopoto now,all Villopoto has to do is ride conservatively and he has the championship in the bag. Allesi really screwed up in moto 1.

Was it a block pass or did his just straight-up run him off the track? I dont have cable TV so I dont really watch the MX races. I just now started subscribing to some MX magazines, so Im hoping to be more up to date on this stuff...

Here's the vid. Pretty awsome if you ask me. Nice to see the little punk get parked.