Sign in to follow this  

Anyone watch the Millville race on OLN that was there???

Did any watch it yesterday that was there?

OLN is a joke!!!!!!! They didnt show anyone crashing on the first lap of the second moto!!! They didnt show Reed getting stuck in the rut either time only after he was stuck the second time.

They didnt show anyone crashing on top of each other on the first lap. There was total carnage and all OLN aired was Bubba throwing it away twice on the off camber section when in reality he crashed 3 times on that one section.

Now before you say, well OLN only has one hour to film the race, I just have this to say....

We all know RC was killing the field and while that deserved a certain amount of airtime (Im a huge RC fan) thats not where the action was!

Also, who cares what the inside of the Honda headquarters looks like. That was another 5 minutes they could have dedicated to racetime!

I'm very appreciative that we have what we have, but if all we get is 1 hr of week delayed coverage, at least show us what going on on the track.

BTW: Ralph ShaHeen needs to go!!! That guy is bringing Pingree down.

looking forward to some responses to see if others that went feel the same way or not.

It's too bad they can't get the guys from mxnationals.com to announce. They are so exciting.

I like OLN. The whole crew is great specialy Erin Bates and I really like the coments of a racer like David Pingree.

I liked speed's coverage of supercross better though. Dont get my wrong, OLN isnt bad, i just liked speed a little better.

I was dissapointed they didn't show more of the amusing action in the mud pit but I did like the tour of the Honda shop.

Ping is on fire! The dudes a riot! The racing is BORING; I keep watching for Ping's comments!

I didn't see the coverage, but that was such an exciting race, the only way to see it was in person, there was awesome race action come time for 250 moto 2, i was right behind reed stuck in the rut, then bubba fallin over, people mud slidding down bikini hilll and the spectacle of those ridders blasting at over 40 mph on killer whoops, it was by in far the best race i've ever attended.

Erin Bates is hot and I love Pingrees comments

Totally agree.

But I know what you mean, talking about coverage they could do better.

About the "between the motos", the tour in Honda, I understood that their riders have brand new bike for every race cause they just put some used pats aside. Am I right?

I would have liked to of seen more of the carnage on that one hill though(like chads second crash) instead of just RC clicking out perfect laps... BORING.

i watched it--that second moto was hillarious!!!

did Tadesco race? i thought he was going to.

i didnt think it was bad, i got to see reed get stuck, stewart almost take out the fans, then crash again (which was quite comical by the way), but then again i wasnt at the race, so there is probably alot that we didnt get to see.

Erin Bates is hot and I love Pingrees comments
Yes, she has beautiful breasts. They were stretching that tee-shirt out nicely.

we need cameron and baily back, they can keep bates though.

You're kidding about bringing back Cameron Steele, right? He's the worst one out of all the announcers. The A-Team was Davey Coombs and Bailey.