Sign in to follow this  

axo rc6 sizing

Looking at a pair of axo rc6 boots but nobody near me carries them for me to try on. I wear a size 9 in the Fly 805's that I wore out this summer. But I wear a size 9.5 to 10 in most shoes (9.5 for running shoes and 10's in my DC's)

So how do the axo's size? Do it get a 9 or a 10?

I wear size 10.5 wide and had a pair of size 10 RC5's. They were a little narrow, but I wore them for 2 years without many issues. The RC6's are probably sized the same. I'd go for the 10 if I were you, better a little loose than too tight. Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

It does help a bit but you say you went down half a size, I hate swimming in boots. It makes everything feel that much nore difficult to do. Thats why I went doen in size on the Fly's.

Anybody else have any sizing info on the AXO's?

I probably would have been happier with a size 11, like I said they were a little snug. You can always put an insole to take up a little room, or wear heavier socks.

Im just curious how someone wears out a pair of boots? My dad wears the same boots that he wore when he raced in the 70's lol.

Put in enough time in wet and dry conditions and the leather breaks down and no longer protects the foot/ankle. If you ride harescrambles/desert the rocks and bikes pegs chew up the soles too.

For me, if they do not stand up pretty straight when the boots are sitting empty I move on to another pair of boots. It's not worth the possible injury.