Thank you Dirt Rider Mag

Wow, I'm thrilled to see my bigbob TT name in lights Twice now in Dirt Rider Magazine, First they used my quote for the DRZ475TT article in August 06 issue, now I see they printed my letter to the editor about Jimmy's Lewis's comments on the DRZ in the new Oct 06 issue. Heck I admit my letter was kinda silly in a way talking about trail maintenance in defense of the DRZ when the issue was the bike ..anayways I guess my bit was reader worthy enough for printing.

When I was young I never wrote any letters to surfer magazine for fear they would sound dumb and not get published, now the first time I send in a letter I get published Very cool. I am digging my 15 minutes of dirt bike fame.

Carry on. Thanks Dirt Rider! Thanks Thumpertalk. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I sent in a letterl, and i'm told (didn't get the magazine yet) that it got published as well. How many got published, and who else wrote them?

I never write to any magazine and subscrib 3 of them Dirt RIder, RacerX and Transworld MX :ride: they are all great magazines and i will send them a letter when im going to have a good topic. I dont wanna keep sending them letters, so they think am some kind of crazy psyco(sp) :thumbsup:

I sent in a letterl, and i'm told (didn't get the magazine yet) that it got published as well. How many got published, and who else wrote them?

yes, your letter is published as well as a note from B. Bosch, Kevin K, SK, and Jeff K along with a reply from Jimmy.

good letter George :thumbsup:

life goes on though, I'm glad to see this DR/Iinternet bike business is past. Maybe now with the letters and Jimmys reply as a final airing out the laundry, maybe next year something different or similar between the internet boards and the DR Mag, can happen again.

It was cool seeing the bikes get built.

PS: the Oct DR issue is really great IMO, that race team article and the reviews of the new 2007 KTMs are fine reading. Wish I was rich, those new KTMs sound and look awesome would like to have like 5 bikes, A new Husky, KTM, keep my berg and have a 450R too plus a 2 stroke. too many bikes not enough $$ bread. :applause::ride:

Yeah I thought this issue was good too. I really like what Derek Steahly and Jesse Zeigler have brought to the magazine. They both do some great write-ups. Jesse has a really nice descriptive style reminiscent of old Dirt Bike/MXA articles and Derek seems to be all no bs tell it like it is hard core woods rider.

And to think Ive had the privilege to ride with the world famous Bigbob! :ride::thumbsup::applause:

Dirt Rider gave me a pipe, so I like Dirt Rider too.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2006 at 9:41 AM, bigbob said:

Wow, I'm thrilled to see my bigbob TT name in lights Twice now in Dirt Rider Magazine, First they used my quote for the DRZ475TT article in August 06 issue, now I see they printed my letter to the editor about Jimmy's Lewis's comments on the DRZ in the new Oct 06 issue. Heck I admit my letter was kinda silly in a way talking about trail maintenance in defense of the DRZ when the issue was the bike ..anayways I guess my bit was reader worthy enough for printing.

When I was young I never wrote any letters to surfer magazine for fear they would sound dumb and not get published, now the first time I send in a letter I get published Very cool. I am digging my 15 minutes of dirt bike fame.

Carry on. Thanks Dirt Rider! Thanks Thumpertalk. :thumbsup:

The echo of legend