Sign in to follow this  

service honda questions!!!!!!

ok, at 10:20 this morning i completed my order with service honda. has anybody ever ordered from them before???? if so, how long did it take because i need this part for this sunday. i can't race without it and if i miss this race im going to be so many points back its not even funny.

can everybody tell me how long it took you to recieve your part from service honda.

Service Honda has the cheapest prices but they don't actually stock parts. They order their parts from the Honda warehouse, then they parts ship to you. This can take up to 10 days depending on parts availibilty. You may want to contact them tomorrow morning to see if they can expedite the order.

shit shit shit shit shit. do you think if i pay them a little extra and talk to them that there is anyway that they would speed up my order. oh well, im going to call them as soon as i get my confermation email

pay for overnight! Only MXers will pay 40 dollars to ship a 10 dollar part to ensure receipt by Sunday. We have all done it!!!!!!!!!

shit shit shit shit shit. do you think if i pay them a little extra and talk to them that there is anyway that they would speed up my order. oh well, im going to call them as soon as i get my confermation email

You will never get the parts from Service Honda by the weekend. Buy from www.motosport.com if you need them fast. They are not nearly as cheap but you will have it by Friday.

I have ordered several times from ServiceHonda and it always takes about 7 days. If I need it fast, then I go to the dealer and it is 2 days.

You will never get the parts from Service Honda by the weekend. Buy from www.motosport.com if you need them fast. They are not nearly as cheap but you will have it by Friday.

Yup, Motosport = Free 2 Day shipping over $100.

Also it is 100x easier to look up part numbers on Motosport.

I look up my #'s there, and copy/paste over at ServiceHonda.

O' and we joy-riding woods guys will pay $40 to have a $10 part in time too. When you work 6 days a week, Sundays become pretty important :thumbsup: .

service honda just raised their prices, plus the shipping and i think they have a prossesing fee. Motosport might end up being just a few bucks more and plus you will get the parts in 2 days

i ALWAYS order from btosports... get my stuff in 2 days and decent prices!!

service honda just raised their prices, plus the shipping and i think they have a prossesing fee. Motosport might end up being just a few bucks more and plus you will get the parts in 2 days

In my experience you pretty much have to check prices for the specific part(s) you're ordering. Service Honda's prices are always much better than the local dealer but compared to the other mail order places the amount you save with them is sometimes significant, sometimes not, especially when you factor in the free shipping some places now offer on orders over $100. Also SH is very slow on shipping to California; I've never gotten anything quicker than 10-12 days, sometimes longer. I only order from them when the savings is worth it and I don't need it in a hurry. If I need it *now* the local dealer is usually the quickest, even if they have to order it.

If I need it *now* the local dealer is usually the quickest, even if they have to order it.
Especially for OEM parts that mail order companies don't stock. Almost everything I buy isn't stocked by any mail order companies, so I quit trying them. A Honda dealer can have any available OEM part in hand in 2 days with no shipping fee. My dealer charges $30 for overnight (and yes, I've paid $40 overnight for a $10 part). If you kindly show your dealer the Service Honda price, they may even work a competitive pricing deal with you.