Sign in to follow this  

Your fearless leader @ work

You guys take advise from this guy??????????

SSPX0019.jpg

SSPX0018.jpg

SSPX0012.jpg

SSPX0011.jpg

Okay he works on my stuff too. Needless to say no hat, gloves, suntan lotion, vest or gloves are safe left in your bike.

That first pic NEEDS to be Eddie's new avatar! :applause::thumbsup::ride::applause:

You're not kidding!!! :applause: :applause:

I am officially going to disregard any and all advice I have ever received through the man.

Oddly I am willing to set him up with my sister if I can get a decent discount on engine work :thumbsup: What do ya think Eddie she has fold back teeth and quick release knees.

That's HILARIOUS....

You mean Eddie's not an official member of the Rocky Mountain Riders??

I will now throughly clean out my vehicles when I take them in for ANY service. Who knows how many pictures are out there with my stuff being modeled by a Auto mechanic

I will now throughly clean out my vehicles when I take them in for ANY service. Who knows how many pictures are out there with my stuff being modeled by a Auto mechanic

camera phones have made this much more of a epidemic. :thumbsup:

you wouldnt beleive the stuff people leave in motorcycles,scooters and water craft.

people even try to set us up.weve had many people comment that they will be loyal customers after the money they leave doesnt disappear?

camera phones have made this much more of a epidemic. :thumbsup:

you wouldnt beleive the stuff people leave in motorcycles,scooters and water craft.

people even try to set us up.weve had many people comment that they will be loyal customers after the money they leave doesnt disappear?

we do the same crap working on Audi's and Porsche's. you'd be amazed the obscene things people with $$$ put in thier cars. i can't even post some of the pics.... i'd get banned.

Thats the most awesome helmet ive ever seen....reminds me of the 70's

we do the same crap working on Audi's and Porsche's. you'd be amazed the obscene things people with $$$ put in thier cars. i can't even post some of the pics.... i'd get banned.

I found a very intricately carved non-tobacco pipe that must have fallen down the defroster vent and was jamming our pastors blend door in his car once. Lack of defroster problem solved. :thumbsup:

Just in case anyone has gotten the wrong impression..... I want to make it clear that we try to run a very professional shop. Unlike a lot of shops our staff is not there just for a paycheck. They are passionate about motorcycles and fixing them. However, we do have to have to have some fun every now and then.

Glad to see some pic of peps having fun @ work. Agree with above not just there for the check.