Sign in to follow this  

SPOILER MX round 10, Broome Tioga discuss until aired on OLN

I don't know, didn't start listening until the 7th lap. Hill was in 2nd and had the fastest lap, I think he started up front but he also had the fastest lap so he deserved it. Looks like another up and comer.

yeah hes fast He does not live very far from me and I have seen him at some local tracks and he is way fast!!!

gosh i wish i could listen to this I have a mac and it wont let me listen to it!!!! can any one tell me whats going on Im justwatching the wire

Wow great ride for Hill! And it's about time Allesi got some of RV's bad luck.

What happend to Shorty? After the last few weeks I expected to see him on the podium.

RC won moto 1, the Goat has clinched yet another outdoor championship. :thumbsup::ride::applause::applause:

nope, he gave it everything to keep rc behind him, once rc got by he starting losing like 6 seconds a lap......he is spent, that is what happens when you try to run the same pace as the goat

Gosh the most amazing thing is that RC has allready clinched the title and has no reason to hang it out!!! But he still gave i 110 percent!!

and did I hear something about rc having his front tire going flat in moto 2?

Stewart got wasted by RC both motos, "straight up". Ricky even fell down in moto 2, bent his bike all to hell and came roaring back for the win. HAHA. Nice to not hear any excuses from James on the podium for once, all he could say was "he just kept pulling me".