KxF250 Just wont start

I've been having trouble starting my KxF250 for a while it was hard to start cold and hot. Couldnt seem to get it to idle well either (after adjusting the fuel screw and idle rpm). Now it looks like I'm not getting ANY fuel when I kick it over (except from the accelerator pump, thats squirts fine). When I pull the plug out its as dry as a popcorn fart. I got it to start once after like 50 kicks and the throttle was cracked half way open. Once I let off the throttle it died and i havent been able to start it since. I cleaned the carb with WD-40 once already (took the jets out and sprayed them and the holes) but i was going to get some Carb-Medic and give it another shot with that. I have lots of spark so its not that and I had the valves shimmed only 6 hours ago, but i checked them anyways and they are in spec.

there was fuel coming out of the overflow when i was kicking it over and throttling it so i dont know if thats a hint.

Any things I should be looking for, or adjusting? ?

yeah i went back and double checked it, im an idiot. problem found and now changing out the valves with ferras and throwing in a set of WMR springs. gunna take the head to a machine shop and get them to do it all and ill bolt er up and let you all know if that solves the problem. thanks for thehelp