Sign in to follow this  

Moving to indiana

Hi everybody. I'm moving to indiana next month.(being discharged from military). I currently own a '04 yz125, and will soon be purchasing an '07 250f (most likely ktm). I'll be in Northwest Indiana (lake county). I'm looking for some guys who want to ride moto. I'll probably be racing 125 begooner for a couple months to get back into the swing of things.

I moved from Indiana to Las Vegas last year. Now I kind of want to move back to Indiana. We lived in Laporte, but will most likely move to Indy since there are more jobs down there. I just noticed a new track (I think) in Laporte county and it looks killer. I will post the link.

www.motoland.com

Heres the track in Valpo:

www.crossingsmx.com

When I lived in Indiana, I didn't have a bike at the time. Now I have a 450 but it's too dang hot in Vegas to ride. I haven't ridden in months. :thumbsup:

I want to race badly. The dirt in Indiana looks like heaven...

Motoland and DIRT MX ( www.kingsburymx.com ) are your closest from Lake County and Red Bud is only a little over an hour away. There are a few tracks in IL but are just a little farther. I'm in Hobart, let me know if you need someone to ride with. Your welcome to come along anythime.

Hey, I'd love to tag along sometimes. I see that you race fire and police mx... Do you have to be current law enforcement to do that? Or is previous acceptable as well?

Supposed to be current but military is welcome too. Since your just getting out I assume your still considered a reserve. Thats all you need to get in.

LOL....another ex "prorider" hehehe!!!! the tracks are pretty good out here, and if you ever want to drive back to cali for a weekends racing give me a shout.

Supposed to be current but military is welcome too. Since your just getting out I assume your still considered a reserve. Thats all you need to get in.

Actually, I have no reserve duty to serve. Thats ok though. I appreciate the info regardless.

LOL....another ex "prorider" hehehe!!!! the tracks are pretty good out here, and if you ever want to drive back to cali for a weekends racing give me a shout.

Prorider indeed. I dont plan on making many trips back out this way. I actually prefer the racing/riding scene in central CA anyhow. The only big trip I have planned is to the Team USA national race in TX in November. That is one of the best facilities you've never seen.

I live in Munster, IN and I do Buffalo Range a lot with most of the guys here. I would like to try Kingsbury MX with my son though so maybe we can hook up. I have a 99 CR125 but I am probably getting an 07 CRF250 next month.

I moved from Indiana to Las Vegas last year. Now I kind of want to move back to Indiana. We lived in Laporte, but will most likely move to Indy since there are more jobs down there. I just noticed a new track (I think) in Laporte county and it looks killer. I will post the link.

www.motoland.com

Heres the track in Valpo:

www.crossingsmx.com

When I lived in Indiana, I didn't have a bike at the time. Now I have a 450 but it's too dang hot in Vegas to ride. I haven't ridden in months. :thumbsup:

I want to race badly. The dirt in Indiana looks like heaven...

Can you give more information on The Crossings MX track in Valpo?

Isn't that the place near Valpo? :thumbsup::ride:

Wasn't it for sale? :applause::applause:

Isn't this a TOTP? :applause::applause:

I think so.

I think so.

Yes, it is!

:ride:

Somebody mentioned that place Saturday as we were sitting around taking a break and it turned into quite the discussion!

Isn't that place in Valaparaiso?

I thought they sold it.

Is it still open?

Where at?

In Valaparaiso :thumbsup:

Isn't that place called the Crossings?

:applause:

:thumbsup:

Somebody mentioned that place Saturday as we were sitting around admiring each other's gear and it turned into quite the discussion!

Fixed.

I too need more info about the crossing, I would like to go there and ride with you MX guys. I am thinking of getting some TLD gear so that I would fit in better. :thumbsup:

Quit copying off of me you moron!

THE CROSSINGS!!!!

Someone's hearing those little voice in their head again? :thumbsup: