Sign in to follow this  

mitsubishi lance evolution

I know this isnt a truck,but I really want a mistubishi evolution,there $34,000!!! i want a used one but there still $ 10,000 -20,000!

what do I do?

go to a repo auction and get the cheapest pos there, cut off the muffler, put on some spinner hubcaps, tape on a body kit and a spoiler and youll have the next best thing.

^dont listen to this jerk. he doesnt know the difference between an evo and a civic.

as far as what to do, get a job, save up money, buy the car. it isnt complicated. if you want a nice car, work for it.

best advice you can get. :thumbsup:

what do you do?

Well do what most Americans do...save your money, get a job (if you don't have one)

Thats alot of money, and if you cant afford it and cant figure out what to do on your own than do you really NEED it?, or just WANT it?...your better off realizing you don't need it and wait til you can afford to blow your money on cars

Well do what most Americans do...save your money......

I thought most Americans buy their cars on credit?

I never have but I've always driven old piles of crap.....

and new bikes!

Don't waste your money on fancy cars save it and buy a house.

-Tyler

Don't waste your money on fancy cars save it and buy a house.

-Tyler

Good advice. Also, I think it's a good rule to keep your car payment at no more than 10 to 15% of your monthly income (take home salary). And don't forget to check what insurance will be on that car.

Garrett