Sign in to follow this  

Buying a new 2007 KTM 250 SXF

I'm going to go buy a KTM 250 SXF in a week or two I have a CR125 and a CRF230 and I rode my cousins 2006 KTM 250 SXF and I fell in love can anyone tell me of anything that is different that ineed to know the KTm has that my hondas don't something that I have to know or want to know thanks

I got to see one of the new 07 sx-f 250 on friday, they are so factory trick looking. The sub frame has ovalize aluminum tubing, the swing are is so trick looking, new shape, the rear shock lays down more than the 06, the wheel hubs are machined, they looked like after market but are standard, most of the new things are listed on the KTM site and KTMtalk. But the bikes in person look so cool :thumbsup::ride:

Cool anything else about it I know my cousins KTM made me fall in love with them i can't wait to go get it I'm trading in CRF230F for it.

I can't it's going to be my dads bike when I get the KTM

I got my 2007 KTM 250sx-f on friday, and It's the best bike I've ever ridden. I'm still not finished with the second recommended part of breaking it in, but it's got an awesome low end and mid (still not revved it hard), an amazing 42 horsepower, better contact area for gripping the bike (the bike comes with grip tape to be put on the chassis above the footpegs), it's got the standard brembo braking system, but check this out, it no longer comes with the magura hydraulic clutch, it's now the brembo hydraulic clutch, and it's a definite improvement, much softer than the old one. The engine is D.O.H.C., the forks are twin-cam and are supported with a triple clamp, it comes with a Renthal handlebar. Maintenance has been easy to do so far, only thing I don't really like are the gray and orange grips, since they look dirty very easily.

I must say I'm impressed with the bike and feel proud to say I have one, It's definitely worth it! :thumbsdn::devil: