Sign in to follow this  

looking for people to ride with in Florida

I'm moving to Florida in 10 days and am looking for people to ride with who can show me some of the motocross in the Gainesville area. Or if someone know of some tracks in the Gainesville area i'd just like to hear where.

uhh.......where is the SE forum, It isn't popping up on my puter.

I used to live in florida and I recomend the seminole tribe motocross park. If you like trails then ocala national forest is great too.

Send DonO a PM with your info, he will put you in the FEAR list. Make sure you address him as "not the mama", he really likes that.

I'll be headed to Orlando right around the first of the year, Any good trail riding around there? I've been on he FTR site, maybe I just don't know where to look for the good info?

chump,

prosportsusa.com

For the G-ville area you have Waldo MX, MX of Marion Cty (when they are open), Hard rock MX and Xtreme MX (up near Live Oak - I don't know if their open or not).

Don :thumbsup:

i just moved to Orlando and have been findin the good tracks to ride at hit me up and we can go ride or sumthin if u want

I live in Gainesville. There are a few of us on here that try to meet up when we can and go ride. Shoot me an email when you get into town and we can talk.

David

davbrucas@aol.com