Sign in to follow this  

05 RMZ Broken Rad??

went riding today and fell in a corner, picked the bike up. coolant leaking from the left hand rad smashing into the fuel on/off switch.

has anyone else had this problem?

i am obviosuly going to replace and get a new rad and also get some radiator braces too. are the Work Connection ones the best ones around?

also what should i expect to pay for the new rad, i live in canada if that means any different?

i had a look, couldnt find it.i found the works connection brace kit for $99. and the fludine radiators for 317 US...which is the same price that the local dealer wanted for just the left side.

i thikn im gonna try get it repaired for now and do the costly repairs over the winter. thx

I have the works connection radiator braces and i really like them. I have dumped my bike many times and nothing has happened to my radiators. Im not sure if its only because of the braces or not but its extra security that can save you a lot of money in the long run.

yes i know that now.

today i went out and opted to get my rad repaired, i hope this holds out. the workz connection braces are on order too.

i hope the repair holds. has anyone had much success with doing this?