Sign in to follow this  

2001-2002 YZ 250 F Muffler

Does anyone have/or know of anyone that has a 2001-2002 YZ 250 F stock muffler that is in very good condition that they would sell? Let me know.

i do. how much are you looking to get it for?? im not sure if i am going to sell it but ill think about it.

well if you dont find one from anyone else ill sell ya mine seeing thats its just a piece of art right now......nathan

how much would shipping be up there from TEXAS??

Well, if you give me $200 USD and pay the shipping, I'd call it a deal. I will guarantee the pipe to be as stated. New take off, never run, perfect condition. If you are interested, I also have an FMF Ti 4 system, and a Yoshimura system for that bike.

email mechanic12@smunet.net

thats seems like a good deal... i was thinking the 200 including the shipping if its not too much...but mine in "new" condition like his...

This muffler is for my WR 250....I was going to order a FMF titanium 4 muffler, but i wasn't sure if it would sound the exact same as a stock yz 250 f muffler because thats what i want it to sound like.

So "rockcrawlerdude,"do you have any pictures of the muffler? What do you think the total cost would be including shipping?

let me take some pics tonite and then you can let me know... then ill pack it up and see what shipping would be whats yer zip code...