Sign in to follow this  

Croom on the 26th and/or 27th?

Wife's out of town and I'm not on call so I'm riding somewhere, somehow. Who's with me?

Scott,

Possible would be available for that, just won't know till like Thursday with work and all that is going on.

Don :thumbsup:

I would only be able to go on Sunday the 27th and that sucks because that is a scheduled shuttle launch day (liftoff somewhere around 4pmish I think). But hey I've seen a few in my days.

Don

Man I tell you that Tampa crew has all but disappeared off the face of the riding planet. Ever since Bruce got married the whole gang just went away :ride:

Scott (MrSMooth)

I will get to the last day hammock area between 8-9am (have to get a new sticker). If for some reason (rain) you decide not to go please call me Sat. night on Cell (FEAR list) and leave me a message.

Remember I have no I/N at home and this is Friday.

btw - last day hammock area is right after pavillion, next to last bathrooms, just before the helicopter e-vacgrass area.

I have a black Tundra.

Looks like the trailer is full, we will be there early. Don't have my blue Blazer anymore, I have a black Tacoma. Still have the same black Hayabusa trailer. See you guys at the picnic table.

Should be there between 9 and 9:30. Casey and I are riding together he has a blue Chevy crew cab, it will have a Husaberg and KTM in the back.

Yep, nice seeing some old (no pun intended) faces and meeting some new ones. You guys just gotta get there earlier!!!

Soil was most xcellent.

Don

Great seeing you guys there. Yup, the conditions were great other than the heat. I've never been there when it wasn't bone dry. The trails were excellent, but the mud I tangled with was insane. Just what is that stuff anyway? My bike is trashed, but it'll wash.

Don, the shuttle didn't go, but I hope the rest of the reason you headed home worked out.

That mud is like pottery clay. Once it hardens it tough to get off. A pressure washer will do eventually.