Sign in to follow this  

PitViper MX125

Did they manufacture the engine or what? I'm guess it's a Chinese clone or something.

I can buy this bike locally for $2000, is this a good deal? What other choices and dealers are local to Dallas Ft Worth. Has anybody owned a PitViper before, are they good bikes? Any information is much appreciated.

http://pitvipermx.com/bikes.html

Looks to be the same set-up as the SikkMx Perimiter frame and the Sikk is only $1599.00

please dont spend more then a grand on that bike! its a knock off of a knockoff.

if you have a grand then buy a crf50 or a klx 110 and do a "real" bike! If your set on knockoff's then get one with alot of customer service(you will probably need it at some point for knockoffs) such as Pitster Pro or RCM etc...

I wouldnt pay more than 2k on that bike. You would be better off getting a pitster for sure.

WAY over priced at $2K. You can get an SSR125-B2 for $1499 and you will be getting a Jialing motor, better rear shock and adjustable front forks. Or even better like others have already said, get a Pitster X2. They are only $1799 and thry are 10 times the bike then that one.