Sign in to follow this  

Unadilla Anyone???????????

hmmm....planning on going myself...but uni's up there in ny....about 4 hrs for me....my sis lives in oneonta...it's about 20 mins. past her house or so... :ride::thumbsup:

yup will be there, cant be nastier than last year. Part of my series and if it wasn't I would go anyways, only 20 mins from my house!

Well its about 2.5 hours for me. Long drive all the pit crew backed out, :thumbsup:

But I'll be there. :ride:

I will be there for my first GNCC.

Same here! I am thinking the quad on Saterday then the bike on Sunday. I will be feeling it after that weekend. :thumbsup:

Well its about 2.5 hours for me. Long drive all the pit crew backed out, :ride:

But I'll be there. :applause:

lol it 5 hours plus for me and i have to drive both ways to :applause: if my dad doesnt go cause me moms drive scares me if i kept coming in top five on the new bike i might give it a shot plus i might get to miss a half day of school :thumbsup:

I'll be there. only 80 miles. Without a pit crew. I never bring one. just spot a gas can along the course. Sometimes if you can spot your truck close to the course. I have started carrying a spare pair of goggles in a pouch fastened to the handle bars.

Even if you go alone you'll have lots of company when you get there. Last year over 1800 people raced. I camped along side of some guy from Virginia who does the whole GNCC series.

doing the entire GNCC series is an expensive habit, however, i am sure its a blast.

I live just shy of an hour from The City, just off 84. Not too far to drive, but this will me my first racer this year. I have only ridden about 20 hours this year in the dirt. So the ride there is no big deal it's the one home I am wondering about. I know I'll be feeling it. :thumbsup:

Will be there ready to rock!40oz and I will be ripping it up.Will head over a day or two early and walk the course.If any of you guys get there and realize you need or forgot something we will have to try and figure out a way to recognize fellow TTrs.We live fairly close and can help out with something in a pinch.

Will be there ready to rock!40oz and I will be ripping it up.Will head over a day or two early and walk the course.If any of you guys get there and realize you need or forgot something we will have to try and figure out a way to recognize fellow TTrs.We live fairly close and can help out with something in a pinch.

That is correct sir! :thumbsup:

cool dudes. I will be driving a 2001 chevy crew cab 2500HD, white, will be there hopfully a day early to walk the track my self, ridign my YZ 250R. :thumbsup:. will possibly write TT talk on the side or a sign or something... :applause:

sounds good.we'll keep an eye open for you.will be driving a 94 chevy xtended cab grn/silver with push bar and ktm on the windshield.good luck to all. :thumbsup::applause:

Assumeing i pass my road test tommarow i'll be there helping out the TT team. If not... well... 6 mounths with my girlfriend

will be there along with yadkinville this weekend, also will go to ohio for powerline,

For those of you that are spectating, I just thought I'd let you all know that it is a 100% cool to cruise around on a bicycle. I called the promoters at GNCC and they said no problem.

At the Dilla motocross races it is not, and this is why I called.

I'll be either on a vintage Maroon BMX 1982 Schwinn Scrambler 20"er or a grey & yellow 1990 Power Lite BMX 20"er. Hope to meet up with some of you.

:thumbsup: Anyone else on a pedal machine?