Sign in to follow this  

simple green warning

hey guys,

if you get simple green make sure you water it down because we didnt before we used it and its super concentrated and it messed up the paint on my annondized triple clamps and handle bar mounting thing on my pitbike

I've used simple green or purple muscle every single day on every single wash, with each of my bikes.. I just make sure I water it good before, and be EXTREMLY carefull that I DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT let it dry.. Nothing has ever gone wrong for me. Sucks to hear that though.

I've used simple green or purple muscle every single day on every single wash, with each of my bikes.. I just make sure I water it good before, and be EXTREMLY carefull that I DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT let it dry.. Nothing has ever gone wrong for me. Sucks to hear that though.

Same here. I spray it on, let it sit for a minute, and hit it with a pressure washer. No problems whatsoever.

Sucks for you.

Be nice. :thumbsup: Haha, that's why I just use soap and water...

I have a pump sprayer full of 50/50 that I use to hose down the bike. Sorry to hear it messed up your stuff man.

And why are your anodized triple clamps painted? If you ment it messed up the anodized color try an eraser from an ink pen and see if it takes off the marks.

It won't be wet anymore.

:thumbsup::ride:

but yeha be extra careful around bearings and such, its cool to use it but make sure you get those spots extra rinced

hey guys,

if you get simple green make sure you water it down because we didnt before we used it and its super concentrated and it messed up the paint on my annondized triple clamps and handle bar mounting thing on my pitbike

Why would you paint Anodized triple clamps?

Why would you paint Anodized triple clamps?

Kev you don't know nothin about motocross do you? Just stick to what you know from now on please.

I do know something about Anodizing.

You think you do, but this is the Internet where they are up on the new things that are coming out. What you know you learned in the 80's, which as we all know, is HISTORY!

:thumbsup:

Dang!!!!!!

Looks like it's back to school for you.. Can you do a triple lindy off the high board?