simple green warning

I've used simple green or purple muscle every single day on every single wash, with each of my bikes.. I just make sure I water it good before, and be EXTREMLY carefull that I DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT let it dry.. Nothing has ever gone wrong for me. Sucks to hear that though.

I've used simple green or purple muscle every single day on every single wash, with each of my bikes.. I just make sure I water it good before, and be EXTREMLY carefull that I DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT let it dry.. Nothing has ever gone wrong for me. Sucks to hear that though.

Same here. I spray it on, let it sit for a minute, and hit it with a pressure washer. No problems whatsoever.

I have a pump sprayer full of 50/50 that I use to hose down the bike. Sorry to hear it messed up your stuff man.

And why are your anodized triple clamps painted? If you ment it messed up the anodized color try an eraser from an ink pen and see if it takes off the marks.

hey guys,

if you get simple green make sure you water it down because we didnt before we used it and its super concentrated and it messed up the paint on my annondized triple clamps and handle bar mounting thing on my pitbike

Why would you paint Anodized triple clamps?