Sign in to follow this  

any spokane Riders?

so i just got a bike and i just moved to this area... i need some people to ride with? i have riden at seven mile, liberty lake, and the Extreme motorsports track... id like to start riding more tracks to hopefully start racing

I am up in Chewelah, but no MX for me. We concentrate on the singletrack here in the Colville NF and spend a little time in N. Idaho, Juniper Dunes, and our secret honey holes.

i also have a ttr-250 so i am used to alot of singletrack trails... do they have alot of maintained trails around here? how far are you from me?

Yeah there are quite a bit of miles around here.

LPO is about 1:45 from Spokane and is close to 80 miles.

Batey Bould is near Cusick, about 1:00 from Spokane and around 35 miles. There is a connector trail that links the two systems too; it is an awesome trail.

Canfield is just out of Coeur D'alene and has some fun trails. Canfield connects with the Horse Haven area which has TONS of riding, including Spades, Chilco, Hell's Canyon, and Independence Creek to name a few. The trails stretch from I 90 north to Lake Pend Oreille. Drive time from Spokane ranges from :30 to over an hour depending on where you stage.

There is also a lot of riding near Wallace, but I haven't ridden there.

We ride Juniper sometimes in the winter, which is clear down by the Tri Cities. It is open desert type riding in sand. There is only one small section with a few rocks, the rest is grass, juniper, and sand. I think it is over 20,000 acres.

I have ridden with Smitty from Lakeside, you probably play football with him.

If you live in Cheney then I am an hour and a half from you.

Shoot me a PM if you are up for a ride.