Sign in to follow this  

Saturday at Foresthill, We Ride it all.

Some of us had a plan to Ride with Tirebiter on Saturday, He has said that He will not be available. I was really looking forward to this Ride, can we still put this Ride together??

After Saturday I will have to step away from Riding for a time due to health issues. Not something that I want to discuss, just need some time.

RJ

RJ-

I wanted to do tirebiters too, but Saturday would be tough to do, sunday is better, but let's see how this plays out....

I'd love to ride with you guys before your break RJ but, the next three weekends are going to be impossible to get out and ride.

Take care of yourself and keep in touch.

RJ-

I wanted to do tirebiters too, but Saturday would be tough to do, sunday is better, but let's see how this plays out....

Yo Rock I just might have to change to Sunday, the Wife picked up some Monarchs Tickets and is saying that I have to go if they play at ARCO on Saturday. It is one of those Grandfather things, did I just call myself a Grandfather, Yep I guess that I did, OK the Wife is older then me, like thirty years, OK not thirty years but a few. I will let you know if it is official or not.

OK the Monarchs are not going to play on Saturday here in Sacramento, so my weekend is still wide open. Who wants to do a Foresthill Ride?? I hear that 4 is completely messed up, 5 and 6 are as I have been told over my head right now so I am open to all of the rest of it.

What is it?? Is Foresthill to Dusty? :thumbsup: Is everyone to busy? :ride: To many Soccer Games? :applause: Honey Do List to long? :applause: What you do not want to Ride with me?? :applause: I hope it is not that. :applause: I have one last Ride until I have to take a break, lets do it.

:applause::applause::applause:

Sorry man, when you have a truck........ all your buddies want to borrow it/you when it's moving day. There better be free beer in this!

When The Hill gets a shot of rain once or twice, I'm on it! I'm thinking October. Your break should be over. You should be all rested & fresh. Just right for some Trail 5!

We're doing it! I took "What's her name" (Terry from So. Cal?) on her 1st ride on that trail & lugged her bike back up the cliff when she fell in the creek. (Bob knows her name!) :ride:

Foxhole!? Show me a Foxhole!!

Hunker down you :thumbsup: Marine! No more excuses! I ain't gonna hold your hand! :applause:

We're doing it! Practice up! Eat your Wheaties! 5 is in your future! :applause: You'll be able to tell BigBird & YZ to kiss your :applause:

P.S. My daughter's team hasn't won a game, and my son's team has only won 1. :applause:

OK not any takers, that is Cool. I am going to a different locale with part of "The Gang." See you all in a couple of Months. :thumbsup::ride:

Slyco, 5 when the dust is down, I will be ready.

Well, we rode PC today and it was quite entertaining. We had ambulances and firetrucks and rangers and the lifeflight helicopter. It seems some idiot on a bike did a wheelie up the back hill by the hangtown track at about 35 mph and hit someone on a quad at the top. The quad rider was OK but the biketard got to leave by copter. Last word was he was expected to make it, so, no Darwin award this time. Seriously, I hope he pulls through and learned a big lesson.

A little while later the ambulance was back to help someone on the hangtown track. It did not look too serious as the guy was walking around.

Oh, and I tried to climb one of the rock piles and didn't make it. I got a boo-boo when I fell :applause: and another when I did the famous shin-hits-the-footpeg trick while trying to start the now flooded bike :applause::ride::applause: . I don't think anyone saw me so it was only entertaining to me. It's starting to hurt now so I think the entertainment will continue for a few days more. :thumbsup:

All in all, I think RJ, Mike, Gretchen, Dan, Kim and the others had a good time. There was a nice breeze and it wasn't crowded at all.

Dave

Yes Dave I would have to agree, I think everyone had a good time. The park was pretty fun today for a change. It was good to see everyone and RJ keep us posted on how your doing.

Gretchen, Today was a great Ride, Thank you to all that showed. As I have talked about, I will be unavailable to Ride for a bit. They tell me 2 Months, I hope that it can be less. We shall see, if I can have that Toy Hauler I might be able to come back sooner. Just kidding, you all have fun up at MoonRocks.

See You all, later.

RJ

Im confused. Did you guys ride FH or the big dirt parking lot?? :thumbsup:

I can understand your confusion Sanfilippo. There weren't any takers for Foresthill so we did a quick ride at the parking lot. Kind of a last putt with RJ for a while.

Dave

Hi all!!

Thanks for a great day. Good weather, great company, nice rides, who could ask for more!!

I can understand your confusion Sanfilippo. There weren't any takers for Foresthill so we did a quick ride at the parking lot. Kind of a last putt with RJ for a while.

Dave

I see :thumbsup:

Where is RJ going?

I see :thumbsup:

Where is RJ going?

JSanfilippo,

Just a little Plumbing rework, :applause: After that the Doc says that Dirt Bike Rides are not a good idea for awhile. :ride: OK that will work for awhile Doc, but when the rain comes I just might have to get another Doc. :applause::applause::applause:

JSanfilippo,

Just a little Plumbing rework, :applause: After that the Doc says that Dirt Bike Rides are not a good idea for awhile. :ride: OK that will work for awhile Doc, but when the rain comes I just might have to get another Doc. :applause::applause::applause:

Good luck with the procedure man :thumbsup: