Sign in to follow this  

Unreal 2005 kx250 - Check out this deal

I don't know if anyone is look for a new ride but this is the best bike I have seen for a while. This bike has every aftermarket product available.

http://www.bratetic.com/kx250/

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Kevin

The bike is awesome!!! I just cant buy it! If I had that money laying around I would definately invest in another 250 2stroke like this one or a big bore 4stroke...but I dont have the money laying around. Sweet bike though. I dont know why you arent getting perople interested. Maybe advertise on a bigger scale. Not too many people come to the Kawasaki forum of TT to buy bikes, IMO

WoW!! sounds like a heck of a deal, if only some one would buy one of my kids I could take you up on that offer.

the link doesnt work for me :thumbsup: can someone please put a pic of it up! cos i really want to see it!!

Hey Motocross26,

I agree with the bling factor, but the bike really doesn't have much bling, I would consider all the parts on the bike a requirement to ride the woods / cross country.

Take care,

Kevin

Sure, you can find bikes like that if you look.

I bought my 2005 KX250 from a Team Green pro rider, some guy named Destry Abbott. :thumbsup:

129939404.jpg

It was raced only one time, at an endurocross event in Vegas.