Sign in to follow this  

Decked out 450

meh. i guess.

why go through the work to ruin a bike capable of both, when you could buy a DRZ and not modify it with better results.

That's pretty trick, but when he pulled out and almost hit the van it almost ruined the video.

meh. i guess.

why go through the work to ruin a bike capable of both, when you could buy a DRZ and not modify it with better results.

A DRZ not modded couldn't do that. A DRZ doesn't have a 12 bar stock and a crash cage stock.

im speaking of bike ability. he had to ruin any chance of that 450 being used for anything else.

a DRZ coudl do most any of what he did and still b street legal, off road capable

it wouldnt hurt a DRZ's abilities to put a 12 bar on it or put side bars on it. though its pointless to put side bars on a DRZ

im speaking of bike ability. he had to ruin any chance of that 450 being used for anything else.

a DRZ coudl do most any of what he did and still b street legal, off road capable

it wouldnt hurt a DRZ's abilities to put a 12 bar on it or put side bars on it. though its pointless to put side bars on a DRZ

First the DRZ doesn't have as much torque and isn't as light to do wheelies and stuff and he doesn't want it to be a offroad bike so he tricked it out how he wanted it.

that music made me want to puke :thumbsup:

you cant really put rock music in stunt videos. the tempo (speed of the song) is to fast and doesn't fit. unless it s aslow song like pantera's walk or a rap-rock song like rage against the machines bulls on parade. IMO

meh. i guess.

Because there is more to life then your opinion of what a machine should be used for. You obviously own a brain but I'm unsure if you are using it for what it was designed for. :thumbsup:

Because there is more to life then your opinion of what a machine should be used for. You obviously own a brain but I'm unsure if you are using it for what it was designed for. :thumbsup:

Can we say more, I think not

kinda stupid question, but does anybody know what kind of hand guards were on the red and black bike, about half way through the video.? they were the black handguards. anybody know who makes those?

meh. i guess.

DRZs run nothing like a CRF450 stock. The CRF has the low end torque for stunt riding DRZs are just slow. Good for getting around town, not much more. Even with full Yosh, 3x3 and FCR it is still nothing like a stock CRF, yes I have a DRZ and a CRF.

i have a 2006 CRF450R. :thumbsup:

wheelies have nothing to do with weight though. a DRZ is a great stunt machine. i have a bud here local who shows up all the guys on there CBR's, gixxers, all of em.

wheelies dont need monster torque, i could wheelie just as long on my TTR as i can the 250 and 450.

just saying. and boudroux, that was the lamset excuse for an insult i ever read. thanks for trying though, i appreciate the effort.

you cant really put rock music in stunt videos. the tempo (speed of the song) is to fast and doesn't fit. unless it s aslow song like pantera's walk or a rap-rock song like rage against the machines bulls on parade. IMO

i would rather listen to the hokie pokey than some dumbass white rapper. they could have picked anything and it would have been better.

and to the guy that doesnt think the rider is using his 450 properly:

who f*cking cares? he paid the money, what does it matter how he uses it? he can set it on fire and ride it off a cliff if he wants to :thumbsup:

i have a 2006 CRF450R. :thumbsup:

wheelies have nothing to do with weight though

wheelies dont need monster torque

1. Apparently you have never heard of the power to weight ratio, the DRZ weighs more than a CRF with not nearly as much power.

2. It's a hell of a lot easier though to pick it uo wth just the torque of the engine rather than slipping your clutch.

just saying. and boudroux, that was the lamset excuse for an insult i ever read. thanks for trying though, i appreciate the effort.

I wasn't trying to insult you my man, but thanks for caring. :thumbsup:

Dod you see the way he threw that bike around? A dirz could not do that. Well it probably could, but why? The CRF is better.

Wow that music was horrible, and those circle wheelies got BORING!