Sign in to follow this  

I'm home this week, anyone want to hit up Joliet on Wednesday night?

Chris is off work on Wed this week so we are heading out there. Nick, Hogie, Husky or anyone else plan on going?

Chris is off work on Wed this week so we are heading out there. Nick, Hogie, Husky or anyone else plan on going?

Weather permitting, I'd like to make it out. There's a couple of jumps on the back track that I really need to work on. :thumbsup:

What's the fees for riding there again...... don't they charge some sort of membership fee? :thumbsup:

Yes, the first time you ride it cost $50, membership fee of $30 and $20 to ride. We have already more than made up the membership fee in savings over Buffalo since the practice fee is $5 less, once you go 6 times your even. I like their tracks better also.

I finally made it ALL the way over the sand track step up on Saturday. I have always gotten to the top, but never completely over the top until Saturday. That was my big accomplishment for the day!!!

Ron,

I can't go wednesday but I would like to hit Joliet with you on a Sunday sometime. I am hankerin' for something different and they are close......

Keep me in the loop if you can!

Ron,

I can't go wednesday but I would like to hit Joliet with you on a Sunday sometime. I am hankerin' for something different and they are close......

Keep me in the loop if you can!

I will, it will be mid Sept before that happens though. They are only open Sunday's every other weekend, when they don't race Sat night. They race next weekend, so the next open riding on Sunday would have been Sept 3rd, but they are having races on the outdoor track Sept 3rd, and 10th. Next open ride on a Sunday won't be until Sept 24th.

Bring your bike with you to work and drive down afterwards when we go the next time. We go Wednesdays because it's big bikes only.

I will, it will be mid Sept before that happens though. They are only open Sunday's every other weekend, when they don't race Sat night. They race next weekend, so the next open riding on Sunday would have been Sept 3rd, but they are having races on the outdoor track Sept 3rd, and 10th. Next open ride on a Sunday won't be until Sept 24th.

Bring your bike with you to work and drive down afterwards when we go the next time. We go Wednesdays because it's big bikes only.

Hehe...I take the train down town. :ride: I may have my CRF by that time in September though so I will keep that 24th date open..... :thumbsup:

Yes, the first time you ride it cost $55, membership fee of $30 and $20 to ride. We have already more than made up the membership fee in savings over Buffalo since the practice fee is $5 less, once you go 6 times your even. I like their tracks better also.

I finally made it ALL the way over the sand track step up on Saturday. I have always gotten to the top, but never completely over the top until Saturday. That was my big accomplishment for the day!!!

$30 + $20 = $55 :thumbsup::ride:

$30 + $20 = $55 :thumbsup::ride:

LOL....

Jethro don't know his "Gazintas".....you know....2 gazinta 4 twice....

I'll be a sum' bitch

I didn't know if maybe he was including a tip, which at 10% is awfully cheap of him.

I didn't know if maybe he was including a tip, which at 10% is awfully cheap of him.
What, it's right. $30 plus $20 is $50, just like I said. :thumbsup::ride:

The other $5 was for beers in the local bar where all the hot women hang out. You know, due to amount of sweat people of that size generate.

We will be out around 6:00, have to drop my youngest off at FB practice at 5:15 in Plainfield and then heading down. With the bridge backup, who knows. Going to try Husky's trick to see if it helps any.

We will be out around 6:00, have to drop my youngest off at FB practice at 5:15 in Plainfield and then heading down. With the bridge backup, who knows. Going to try Husky's trick to see if it helps any.

Ron,

Barring a catastrophe at work or with the weather, I should see you there.

Nick

Ron, I heard on the radio yesterday that the bridge work was done :thumbsup:

Ron, I heard on the radio yesterday that the bridge work was done :thumbsup:

SP,

I hope you're right!

It's been a long time coming!

Nick