Sign in to follow this  

Another Day of riding at Action Motocross

This one is about the same thing as last weekends video but Cody got on my WR450 and played a little bit. I think he can ride that thing better than I can. :thumbsup:

Anyway.... Here it is.

Playing at Action

:thumbsup: awesoem vid...you like blink 182 dont you in the last vid at action you had blink too..keep um up

Nice video, nice music the last song really went with it because it seemed like it was the end of the day and everyone was slowing down a bit and that song had a slower pase. Keep em' coming!

Cool video, what the the hell is th kid on the 85 doing though, It's like a one footer/nac nac combo. lol

He was playing and having fun. lol

I'm working on getting Cody a 250 f. He rode one last Sunday when we where at a new track in St Louis and was even doing the jumps that only the A riders and good B riders can do. All he talked about all the way home was how easy the 250 made everything.

He was playing and having fun. lol

I'm working on getting Cody a 250 f. He rode one last Sunday when we where at a new track in St Louis and was even doing the jumps that only the A riders and good B riders can do. All he talked about all the way home was how easy the 250 made everything.

Where is there a new track in St. Louis?

Where is there a new track in St. Louis?

Arch View MX

See the video I poster of the track under ArchView MX. It's right in East St Louis off of 64 at 111!!!!

hey are the boys in that last vid brothers or like best friends? the one on the wr hauls want to see morew of him :thumbsup:

Not brothers, just friends and both of them are named Cody. The one on the WR is my son and the other one just started racing about three years ago. It started out that My Cody liked the other Cody's sister and now they ride together all the time.

If you want to see more vids, Some of Cody but most of them are just races and riding from our area, go to our video page.

We have almost 90 hours worth of video on there all for free. We just love to ride. :ride: