pro circuit vs yosh duals

i want to know what will be better for a c-grade rider. the yosh ti duals or the pro circuit ti duals. i dont want to hear of any other brands just these two and i dont want to be told to spend it on a cam and suspension because thats already been done. i want to know which one will benefit me more and why.

i had all that cool stuff, but i didnt need it, so my bike has the stocker back on it, if you cant beat people on a stock crf in c-class, you need more skill, thats what your lacking

not to sounds like im busting on you, im just saying for $1 grand save it and go to the track more

PC Ti-4 duals give a very nice boost to low and mid range... This is where a C rider would spend most of their time... Most C riders putt in to turns and try charging out after the apex... These pipes pull better from down low...

I say it's his money let him spend it and enjoy the additional low to mid power! ?

Yeah I mean I have to disagree with most of you guys. I know he should be learning to get better on the stocker but I mean if he has the money why not? I do however dont think you need to drop a grand on an exhaust system. Why not just get some dual FMF Slip-Ons for about 350. They work wonders when jetted right.

I'll throw my $.02 in.

i have an 05 with a chm sm1 and it does work really well, especially in the upper mid to top end range.....

i have an 07 on order and yes, i will purchase a pipe. i was at the broome-tioga national yesterday. the only teams and or guys using duals were the factory honda of andrew short and the factory connection team of josh grant and company. i think honda has them under contract to use the duals. most privateers were using a single. i saw mostly pro circuit singles by the way. i had a chance to speak with kelly smith's mechanic as well. team motosport outlet are running single PC pipes on theirs too.

i heard rumor a while ago and also from MXA is that guys were switching out to an 05 subframe, airbox, side panels and seat to fit the single pipe and or 37mm carb.

however, kelly's mechanic told me that their team was using the 06 subframe and its original parts, but to fit a single PC pipe they had to make some special brackets to hang it securely. the right side of the bikes side panel was real tight against the muffler can. too close actually. also the left side of the bike, now with the missing left muffler, the left side cover looked way out of proportion. very wide and squared off and too vacant looking. personally i dont like that look but thats just my opinion. same for the privateers. they all just bolted on singles to their 06 subframes and made some brackets to line up the holes.

for me its an issue of single or dual - i will say the pc duals looked a little bit better than the yoshi's. yoshis were loud though. get the ones you can get the best deal on. either one will give more power and let it rev freer.

Billyo, you are correct in that a bunch of the privateers are running singles, and incorrect in that most of the aftermarket exhaust companies are offering single and dual slip-ons and complete systems for the 2006 models, so you don't need any conversion brackets or any of that stuff, if you buy the correct thing to being with ?

i want to know what will be better for a c-grade rider. the yosh ti duals or the pro circuit ti duals. i dont want to hear of any other brands just these two and i dont want to be told to spend it on a cam and suspension because thats already been done. i want to know which one will benefit me more and why.

umm...

thanks guys. i am going to spend the $1000 i dont care cause my dad will pay. so is what you guys are saying is that the yosh pipes give more top end power and the pc give low-mid. so the pc will be better for c-grader

thanks guys. i am going to spend the $1000 i dont care cause my dad will pay. so is what you guys are saying is that the yosh pipes give more top end power and the pc give low-mid. so the pc will be better for c-grader

lucky, im jelous, but greatful for what i have, even though i have paid every doller for my bike by myself, and did all the engine work and suspention work by myself, and work every night till 3 AM to support myself, and rent in about 6 months when i move out at 17 ?