August 26th ride anyone?

I will be headed north Friday night, if you can, let me know before then.

I'm out....... :ride::applause:

I have to be in Flint on Saturday and have other bull "stuff."

Plus, it looks like I'll be gone riding Labor Day weekend....I hope..... ?

Have a good one....

Brian

What are you doing on Sunday Come with me and some buds to the hare scramble @ the valley trail riders in Bentley.We are leaving bay city around 7.You should put the KTM to the test.Just tell the wife your going for a ride @ 61 Its right down the rode your technically not lying :ride: .

I tried my hand at motocross on Sunday took 11th over all out of 20 .Going on Sept 10th I will swing by and pick you up? ?

Racen300mxc

That was us. Must have been you and your buddy on the cr I chased for a little while.

Was gonna come talk to you guys, but when we got back found out my buddy lost his trailpack with his wallet enclosed ? .

Luckily it fell off within 1/4 mile of the parking lot and we were able to find it easily.

You ride that area often? I ride the areas of Rose CIty, Mio, Bull Gap quite a bit since we keep our camper up there year round.

That was us. We also had another guy w/us that had gone back to the truck early. He has a little trouble keeping up & was getting pretty tired by then.

Yeah that's pretty much the only place we go. We usually park closer to Bull Gap on McKinnley rd., but sometimes like to mix it up.

Funny thing is, it seems every time we park @ M33, it rains! Oh well, it's better than dust, except for the clean up........

Next time you'll have to stop & chat!

I do it on one tank. It is just under 60 miles for the entire outer loop.

The first time I ran it to mckinley I topped it off and I checked my mileage. With good mix of high speed and low speed riding I got 25 mpg.

I have done up to 70 miles without hitting reserve at Mio/Hunt Creek. But a lot of that was lower speed and lugging the engine.

I usually carry a pint of oil with me just in case.