Klx 110 clone? check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-214F-Pit-Bike-125CC-125-cc-Mini-Dirt-like-the-SDG-SSR-BBR-50_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6719QQihZ007QQitemZ170019739786QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

i dont know if this link was already talked about i couldnt find it but i thought i would post what i found on ebay how does this look guys? it looks like in the videos the thing moves well but the rear shock is way too low and seems to be constantly bottoming out. any inpuT?

You gotta be kidding me...

Seriously guys (and this goes out to EVERYONE)... QUIT POSTING LINKS TO EBAY CRAP BIKES! I see several new links every week! Don't even consider these things!!!

Okay, lemme tear it apart real quick.

First off, it is a Honda style engine, not KLX. Zongshen, yeah, big freaking deal. Nothing award winning or special about it. Just an engine.

Second, everyone take a good look at that frame. A GOOD look. See any welds? I don't. Unless they're dorks and sanded and high polished everything from the factory, I'd say we have a CAST aluminum frame. Doesn't look steel, can't be real quality aluminum... so it's safe to say the frame's crap.

Wheels... $5 says they're cheap steel and will bend off of a jump.

Notice all the pics in the listing show it on a stand? Wanna know why? Because the suspension is unbalanced, meaning the rear end is SUPER squatty. Yeah... nice.

Forks look familiar? Yup, you've seen them on numerous brand X bikes and the Sikks etc. So unless they copied a copy, they're gonna be mushy. Probably better than the shock, but mushy none the less.

uh... 154 lb. dry weight? Nuff said.

Cheap butt shifter with no grip on the tip. Only a $30 fix, but hey, worth pointing out.

Nice footpeg mounts... and footpegs too. Look like mild steel to me. Gonna bend...

Cheesy handlebars...

Is it just me or does that exhaust look like it's gonna hit the rear wheel???

And last off... get rid of the stupid cheerleaders. That's just plain tacky.

You gotta be kidding me...

Seriously guys (and this goes out to EVERYONE)... QUIT POSTING LINKS TO EBAY CRAP BIKES! I see several new links every week! Don't even consider these things!!!

Okay, lemme tear it apart real quick.

First off, it is a Honda style engine, not KLX. Zongshen, yeah, big freaking deal. Nothing award winning or special about it. Just an engine.

Second, everyone take a good look at that frame. A GOOD look. See any welds? I don't. Unless they're dorks and sanded and high polished everything from the factory, I'd say we have a CAST aluminum frame. Doesn't look steel, can't be real quality aluminum... so it's safe to say the frame's crap.

Wheels... $5 says they're cheap steel and will bend off of a jump.

Notice all the pics in the listing show it on a stand? Wanna know why? Because the suspension is unbalanced, meaning the rear end is SUPER squatty. Yeah... nice.

Forks look familiar? Yup, you've seen them on numerous brand X bikes and the Sikks etc. So unless they copied a copy, they're gonna be mushy. Probably better than the shock, but mushy none the less.

uh... 154 lb. dry weight? Nuff said.

Cheap butt shifter with no grip on the tip. Only a $30 fix, but hey, worth pointing out.

Nice footpeg mounts... and footpegs too. Look like mild steel to me. Gonna bend...

Cheesy handlebars...

Is it just me or does that exhaust look like it's gonna hit the rear wheel???

Nice post pitbikeguy.You can't find a good quality knock off on ebay.I am tired of seeing these ebay bikes aswell,buy a good known knock off with good support you will be much happier.

WHAT??!!!

If they're going to try to sell a bike that isn't worth a shit, the least they could do is have some good lookin women on the page ?

That said, the 'scenery' could use a bit of an overhaul :ride:

Hey Outlaw... I'm not endorsing the Cheap China bikes... but half the bikes you sell are the same thing you are talking crap about.

Looks are decieving.How many bikes have you seen that look awsome in a add and when you actually see one it looks nothing like the add?I have seen a lot.All these bikes try to look good so you will buy one,but like I said looks are very decieving.A little bit of anadizing on some parts and people think there getting somthing they are not getting.Buy a bike from a well known dealer you will be much happier in the long run.

Hey Outlaw... I'm not endorsing the Cheap China bikes... but half the bikes you sell are the same thing you are talking crap about.

Do you have any experience with us or the product we offer? If not, then wouldn't it be hard to give an opinion like you did?

One thing our customers know about us, is we are honest and direct. If you ask us about a certain bike, we will tell you what it's downfalls are. We want to match the bike with the rider, not just move product. That is why we offer such a wide line of bikes to choose from. We have bikes for the little riders, who are just learning, for the adult who are just getting into the sport, to the race ready bikes. We have seen most every bike out there that comes into the US and we like to inform people of what we know about them.

whoaa didnt know i was going to cause such an uproar :applause: 2 things;

1) i had no idea if these bikes were crap/werent crap i was actually leaning towards that they were i just wanted some input and i guess the overall consenses is that they ARE indeed crap thx for the input and now i know to stay away i just happen to see it on ebay and wanted to know if you guys saw this bike yet,

2) without a doubt if i am going to buy a bike new it is coming from outlaw simply because i asked him so many questions he deserves my business simply for the time takin to answer all of them and point me in the right direction, ? for outlaw

now on to more important things.. i still cant decide on which pitbike i want its like im torn between going with the ssr110-a and just puttin some parts on it to mess around with to stay under $1k, or just go with something like a ssr b-2 or pitster x2 and just be done with it.. decisions decisions...

:ride:

• 2 months later...
Not even cast aluminum....

"Aluminum Type, Reinforced Lightweight Iron Frame"

AKA boat anchor.

Yep, that's what I noticed too. Did you check out the picture where the lowest part on the frame goes toward the footpegs? There's a weld about two inches from the pegs. Knowing loads about welding myself; realizing that that part of the frame is also sharing the load of the riders weight with the peg mount to bottom of the engine, that's still a good place for the frame to crack. Heh, I said crack! Sorry, couldn't help myself. I can see why the bike is really heavy as already stated, with the frame being steel and all. Did you check out the head angle? Probably steers like a top-fuel dragster.