Sign in to follow this  

sandhill on wednesday

Going to be making my first trip to sandhill. I'll be with at least one of my buddies who will be on his brand new 07 crf450. I'm looking forward to it, should be fun. Hey anyone out there know if the track is prepped and watered during the week?

i disagree. the last two times i rode sandhill the track was great. no offense to the ppl on norcal mx, but they are a bunch of picky ass primadonnas that bitch about the small amount of tracks that we are able to ride. the track just reopened this weekend and maybe they dont have their shit together yet, but dont throw the place under the bus because of what the people on the internet have to say about it.

P.S. ill probably be out there on saturday. little red nissan pickup w/ an 06 250sx. come say hello :thumbsup:

hey I'll ride anything and I'll be out there tomorrow. The way I see it there are a lot of "fair weather" riders. See you at sandhill. late

Allrighty then.

:applause:

Go check it out, you might like it. If you've never been there you can at least see try something new. :thumbsup:

I don't ride there because it's 2 hours away from my house, and if I want to drive that far I'll just go to Hangtown, E-Street or Riverfront. :ride:

And whoever in this thread was talking about norcalmotocross.com, I agree with what you said. There are a lot of cry babies on that site. But most of them are 13 year old kids. :applause:

hey I'll ride anything and I'll be out there tomorrow. The way I see it there are a lot of "fair weather" riders. See you at sandhill. late

dont expect too much on a wednesday. they dont prep at all on weekdays. itll probably be a lot lilke the whiners have been saying :ride: but its still a fun layout and one of the few tracks that offer weekday practice. if you go on weekends the prep job is damn good IMO. i wanna ride somewhere during this week so you just might see me make an appearance out there tomorrow anyway :thumbsup: