22mm offset?

I love the way my bike corners as it is, I wouldn't want to drop that kind of money and screw it up. If your not happy with yours, I would try the obvious fixes first before dropping 5 bills on triple clamps.

Move your forks around, check your race sag (yes that effects the front end and cornering also) and make sure the problem isn't your tire choice. If you've done all that and still not happy go for the higher cost mods.

I swapped with a buddy who has an 06 CRF and neither of us could find a difference in how the two bikes handled. Both worked very well everywhere.

After your response, I thought you were being a smart-a**, but with more research I realized I was being a duma**.

Has anyone tried an e-axle from rekluse to accomplish the same thing? I talked to them yesterday, and you can get a -2mm from stock, which might get you to 18mm.

Rod

Bingo

I love the way my bike corners as it is, I wouldn't want to drop that kind of money and screw it up. If your not happy with yours, I would try the obvious fixes first before dropping 5 bills on triple clamps.

Move your forks around, check your race sag (yes that effects the front end and cornering also) and make sure the problem isn't your tire choice. If you've done all that and still not happy go for the higher cost mods.

I swapped with a buddy who has an 06 CRF and neither of us could find a difference in how the two bikes handled. Both worked very well everywhere.

i still feel like mine is a little crazy in the front end when i get up to speed, it seems like the front end wants to dance around alot and wont settle into corners, i have had the suspention done already and it helped a bunch, but still not 100%, im thinking of tring the pc linkage next to see if it helps a tad, then i definatly need new springs, my clickers feel like they are spot on but the overall suspention is still to soft, but, i left the stk springs in when i had it done, but i was just wondering if maybe those clamps would kind of make the front end clam down some.

Not to go off-topic, but my suspension guy had me weld-up/re-drill the linkage instead of buying a new one. I am lucky because I have a TIG welder and did the work myself, but any machine shop should be able to do that for $40-50. If you do the measurements, you can always have them undo it for the same price. I moved mine 6mm forward. Much better the $300 for a linkage.

Rod