Sign in to follow this  

Outback travel trailer

We have an 04' 21RS. It has 2 bunks up front, and the pullout bed in the back. We love it. The only problems we've had are we flooded it 2 times, but that was our fault. The first time was when we tried hooking up water to it the first time, we forgot all of the faucets were open from winterization and all the drain plugs were in. My dad and I stood outside for a good 10 minutes before we went inside the camper :thumbsup: Another time my dad and I were filling the fresh water tank and we filled it to the brim and water leaked out the fill hose and into the camper. Both caused no damage because of the laminate hardwood floors. We camp in it at Purdue football games, so we use the heater a good 4 times a year, it heats up the camper really fast. Also, the A/C cools it nicely. The only regret we have is that we didn't get the model with 4 bunks up front. The reason we did not is because that would really be pushing the limits of our 1500 Yukon Xl.

i have a 07 28' krs kargoroo outback toyhauler. we bought it july 1st. we have had a few fit and finish problems (nothing major). we have enjoyed the camper. the 2 slideouts really open it up. i can haul 3 big bikes if i position them correctly. its perfect for 2 bikes or 1 bike and a quad. if you have and specific questions send me a PM

I just went and looked at the Outback 29BHS. Those trailers are swank compared to most of them. Leather, light colored cabinets, laminate, wall paper, 4 seasons, aluminum frame. $19,300. I don't think the 4.7 in the Dodge will pull it very well though.

Ya.... Our half ton struggles with the 21RS. The white cabinets need a cleaning after a week of use, but they look nice so its worth it.