Heavy explosions????? (jetting)

Thanks for the reply Burned. Im getting really confused now.

With a 22.5 idle wont smooth out until 4 turns on fuel screw.

With a 25 idle smooths out at 2 turns , backfires a little less and pulls slightly harder but is definately rich.

Heres the really strange part. My full crd pipe was leaking on the join between header and tailpipe and also around the end cap. I have sealed these up now and thats when all this backfiring got alot worse. ?

Just incase, float level is 13.5mm.

Please please solve this mstery for me. I know i sound desperate. Because i am. :ride: Ive been trying to sort this 3x3 for a year now and just wanna enjoy riding my bike again.

Pilot jets i know. I asked about the main just incase it would have any effect as im having no luck with adjusting the pilot circuit. OK so if 25 is right, and like i said, fuel screw adjustment will not cure the backfiring, where can i go from here, or what else could be causing it??

AH HA!!!!!! Damn good thinking Burned. I thought all that stuff was to do with the US models and never even looked into it, i.e strict californian rules on polution e.t.c. Ive just done a few searches and found that Neil is well up on it. Im gonna try all his guides to remove the stuff and then report back afterwards, hopefully not during, lol.

Well done, finally some hope, many thanks...........

hope ?:ride::applause::applause::applause::applause:

AH HA!!!!!! Damn good thinking Burned. I thought all that stuff was to do with the US models and never even looked into it, i.e strict californian rules on polution e.t.c. Ive just done a few searches and found that Neil is well up on it. Im gonna try all his guides to remove the stuff and then report back afterwards, hopefully not during, lol.

Well done, finally some hope, many thanks...........

hope :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Tarka you ?:ride: I thought we had been all through this last year.

I just assumed you had got rid of the pair last year, I never even gave it a though this time.

Never mind at least it is time to tride again, without the BANGING :applause:

Neil. :applause::applause::applause:

PS: Your PM box is full.